Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Lapresti

Do Not See This Dentist Very Unprofessional including her staff!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My two kids LOVE going to see Dr. LaPresti. She is always smiling and making them feel so comfortable in the dental chair. I took them to another dentist about three years ago and they were so traumatized that we had to switch dentists. When we found Dr. LaPresti, we were so happy that she would allow my husband and I to come back with our children for their cleanings AND for treatment. They never make us wait more than 5-10 min for our appointments, and there are video games for my kids to play while they wait in the waiting room. The staff is VERY warm and compassionate and I would highly recommend this dentist for anyone who has kids!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Am very unhappy with this office, especially the office manager. If I didn't need to go back to finish an already started work on my child's mouth. I would not. I am already speaking to attorneys about our experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I LOVE this office. The girls up front were very friendly and got me in quickly. We waited 5 minutes before we were called back. The video games and T.V. were perfect for my kids. The assistants were great, and explained everything they were doing. My 6yr old needed treatment and the conscious sedation they offered went REALLY well. The dr. and her assistants have a great bedside manner and honestly feel anybody who thinks different is because there were other issues (finances, etc) and they're just wanting to say negative things to make the office look bad. Bottom line, my kids told the front desk how excited they are to come back and that is a GREAT OFFICE! The kids received a token to pick a prize, and my 3yr old, who didn't have cavities, got a special goodie bag and got her picture taken for the no cavity club. That is a great incentive for my other child because now he wants to be in the no cavity club next time. Can't wait for our next check-up!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

AVOID!! No bedside.manner whatsoever..staff is so rude, Dr and assistant didnt care to take the time to explain anything.,they acted like i was an inconvenience. (Consultatio. Lasted literally 5 mins) My toddler was strapped down and they were so quick to get the Procedure done and the sedation didnt even work..I could go.on and on..dont Go THERE!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had a medical emergency with my Son's Teeth and I called to make an appointment no one there Office Closed. Waited to get in on a Friday. Told them what had happened to my son and do you think that her staff was a bit sympathetic, no. Went in Today 5/13/14 to have my Son's Teeth Capped and she started the Procedure and told us she couldn't finish because my Son was uncooperative and needed to be sedated after she had numbed his mouth and gave him laughing gas. I couldn't believe it how Unprofessional this Dentist is and her staff. I would never recommend this Dentist to any child. Also her other patient was so scared she was screaming her head off. DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS DENTIST

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I was initially told my responsibility was $600. Right before my sons procedure Janice told Me I needed to pay the whole bill upfront of $1900. X-rays weren't even done yet; the entire bill was based on a proposed treatment plan. It's been over a week since the procedure and my dental insurance has not been billed and I have no claim to send to my insurance company. The newly trained rude office girl Caitlyn laughs at my frustration and says they only did what my insurance company told them to do. My insurance company has advised that no claim was ever sent to them. My fax to Dr Lapresti has been ignored. Caitlyn says she is in charge of claims and faxes. I will add to this review if the one in charge of billing will call me back tomorrow but I doubt that the message will get passed on.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

My 3 children love going to the dentist. They are 4, 8 and 12. The dentist and staff are wonderful. They put all the kids at ease and talk to them at their level. Recently my 12 year old had to have a front tooth fixed because she chipped it. You can't even tell she had work done. She also had to have a baby tooth pulled that was 3/4 out and hanging. Since she's very afraid of needles, they used sedation to make it more comfortable for her. My son was 3 when he started going there. He was there for his cleaning today and asks all the time when he can go again. They are the most punctual Doctors office I've ever been to. Everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

My family's insurance changed at the beginning of the year, so I was needing to change dentist. Dr. LaPresti came highly recommended. The entire first experience with the office was wonderful from the receptionist making the appointment and filing the insurance to the assistants and the doctor's interaction with both my son and daughter. My children loved the video games in the waiting area, my only complaint is they didn't get to play long because the office ran on time so we were in and out in a timely manner. I will recommend all my friends to take their children to Dr. LaPresti.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

We are new to the area, and brought our children to Dr LaPresti, and it was a great experience! I was able to get the kids in, quickly, and they were very accommodating to our schedules. They ran right on time for their appointments, too. Dr LaPresti, and the entire staff, were great! When we left my daughter told the ladies at the front desk, "I love it here". They cannot wait to go back. I would highly recommend Dr Lapresti to anyone! A++

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014