Ratings for Dr. Vy Chu

Dr. Chu is amazing! During my initial consultation he spent 90 minutes with me, discussing my health issues in detail. He cares about his patients and takes the time to address your health issues during your office visits. He takes your temperature and blood pressure, and draws your blood, without relying on nursing staff. Dr. Chu emails his patients and encourages patients to email him with follow-up health questions and concerns. I have been a patient of Dr. Chu's for the past three years and he is the best primary care physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Unless you are rich, do not go to this office. I went there for an introductory check, thinking I would like him as a primary care doctor. I had an STD screening as part of my introductory check and a Chloesterol screening. Those two, he billed my insurance company over a thousand dollars and I was responsible for just under $600.00 Wow. really? He sure knows how to pilfer the pockets of the middle class. I thought something was wrong so I checked with my insurance provider and as it turned out, everything was 'coded' correctly. So, there you have it, $600 buckaroo's for a simple STD screening and chloesterol count. DO NOT GO. DO NOT GO. DO NOT GO. Wait. Only go if you are rich. I guarantee he will pick your pocket and he doesn't care what his rates are. Would've been nice if he was upfront and said that an STD screening is $738.00. Do you want that on your Mastercard or Visa?

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Vy Chu's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

GHI