You may also like

Its been several years since I was treated by Dr Harrington. But I still remember her as the most kind, caring physician I have encountered. As a new mom with breast issues, she and her staff treated me with utmost kindness and consideration. She scheduled surgery for when I could get childcare. She even came into her office after hours on a Friday to see me so I wouldnt have to suffer through the weekend. She stayed with me when I had an adrenal reaction to the treatment instead of passing me to someone else or leaving me alone. I would highly recommend her to someone needing a breast surgery specialist. I wish she was a GP so I could see her for more common ailments.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

The front office staff were nice. I think is because of the specialization of this office. They have to be caring. The medical assistant that sat us was not nice and not warm. Before that she was talking to a gentleman that was showing some medicine( maybe giving samples). Then she called us and I answered all the question. When the doctor came I was shocked. My experience in Bellevue and Issaquah is that doctors could care less and want to finish the visit. Not this doctor. She was an angel. She took the time to listen to me. Ask me so many questions. I really felt taken care of. She was just wonderful. Kowledgeable, caring and warm.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Kristi M. Harrington's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289000'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014