Ratings for Dr. Ralph Rossi

Dr. Rossi and his entire staff, (with a special nod to Debra) are the best people you could hope to have on your team if you are sick. Dr. Rossi literally saved my life and his team treated me like family all through my recovery. Dr. Rossi is extremely knowledgeable and is not one to rush you through an appointment. He and his staff are the best that you could hope for.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Very personable and responsive with follow up. Appears a bit glib and quick to form opinion on diagnosis without referring to other specialties.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Rossi for 12 years. His kindness, caring and compassion are matched only by the attentiveness of his staff. He keeps his appointments, he follows up and he is truly a kind and caring human being.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Very conversational and good at explaining what's going on. However, he tends to push pills and tests and seems to cast a wary eye to natural medicine, change in diet, chiropractic care and physical therapy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

WONDERFUL Doctor! Took the time to call me personally at home when I was having difficulty with my medications. Takes the time to talk with you and seems very knowledgable. The staff are fantastic, very friendly and fast. Squeezes me in usually the same day or next if I need to be seen.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Rossi has been my primary physician for over 10 years and is consistantly knowledgable, helpful, and available. His staff, including Debra, are of the highest quality. I highly recommend Dr. Rossi.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Spent hours talking to me about a sick parent -great care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Ralph Rossi's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)