Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Zym

Wonderful place ,staff , and doctor. Everyone was super nice.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Zym for 16 years. I remember the first time I visited his office I was beyond petrified because of my previous experiences that I`ve had with many dentist in Hungary. Unfortunately, dental hygienist or local anesthesia did not existed at the time. Dr. Zym is highly skilled, gentle, and he goes above and beyond when it comes to his patient. He was able to give me back my confidence and self-esteem after two decades. Can`t thank him enough for that! His expertise and knowledge are outstanding. Sue, and the staff always courteous and immensely solicitous. I would like to strongly recommend Dr. Zym to anyone who needs any type of professional work done.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Zym and his staff are awesome. I usually white knuckle it in the dentist chair. Dr. Zym put me at ease and explains everything he will do before he does it. He is also very gentle. Office is modern and clean. Staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

This office was amazing! I'm new to the area and was just looking for someone caring to see. All of the girls are so nice. Dr. Zym is really gentle and nice. The ladies at the front desk were so helpful with my questions. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Most are afraid to visit a dentist. If your going to Dr. Zym, there is no need to be. Dr. Zym and his staff are very friendly, gentle and professional. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Great group of people and glad to have them at my disposal.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

What a nice man, and a great Dentist. I enjoyed my visit so much!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Best Dentist in the area been to other Dentists and Dr Zym and Staff are the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I am TERRIFIED of the dentist! I avoid them at ALL costs, even to the detriment of my oral health. I went to Dr Zym after having intense tooth pain for several days. He is an absolute gem! He is kind, caring and extremely gentle. He gets the job done without a lot of unnecessary nonsense and overpriced dental work. His office staff and assistant are all professional and delightful to speak to and work with. He is a wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Zym is skilled, professional, patient, respectful, gentle, treats his patients wonderfully and offers affordable rates for his services. His new office located in Fairfield is absolutely beautiful & soothing and his office staff, Sandy & Sue, are great too. Dr Zym coupled with his staff and new offices are absolutely awesome - the very best!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Richard A. Zym's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Grad. 1991)

• Dental implant surgery