Ratings for Dr. Ross R. Black

I have been a patient of Doctor Black's for the last 16 yrs, since I was around 17yrs old. I cant express how much Dr. Black has helped me throughout the years. He has always offered me solutions to the medical issues i have experienced. I truly feel he understands me and my condition. I never leave his office thinking it was a waste of time. His staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I love going to see Dr. Black, my kids love him, he is so personable, and takes his time, he is also very caring, ifeel like he is not only my familys Dr. but a friend, and his office staff is great!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr Black is in the same family practice as my doctor, Dr Hubbard. So when she is out of town or not on-call, I have to see Dr Black. He has a very gruff, very poor bedside manner. Once I went in for a ports physical and all he did was tap my kneees and tell me to leave. Another time, on a Saturday, I was very sick and my doctor was not the one on call for the weekend (the different doctors take turns each saturday) so I had to see Dr Black. He diagosed me with a simple cold and told me to use cough drops. That Monday (two days later) I went back and saw my regular doctor because I was still miserable and was diagnosed with severe Pneumonia.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Ross R. Black's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Oxford