Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD

Dr. Visanescu has taken care of all our needs related to our dental care. I would recommend her to anyone needing a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

My wife and I moved down from Chicago back in 1985 and as a transplant it is often daunting to find doctors and dentists you are comfortable with. From the very first time we walked into Dr. Visanescu‘s office we knew we found the right dentist – kind, considerate and professional. She has always gone the extra mile without asking, even accommodating our needs on Saturday with an emergency. If you’re looking for a real family atmosphere this is the place.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been with Dr. Visanescu for over 20 years. She always makes it a joyful experience instead of dreading to go to the dentist. She cares about her patients in every way to the extent of checking on them outside the office. She is a wonderful dentist, never rushed you to move on to another patient. I intend for her to be my dentist as long as I live. Mary A

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. V has been our family’s dentist for over 20 years and we continue to be very satisfied and confident with her skills and commitment to us as her patients. Dr. V and all her staff have always been not only friendly but also professional at all times. The ease and flexibility of making appointments as well as for unexpected dental work is something we have always appreciated about her practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

We have been patients for 14 years. Dr. V is the best dentist I ever had and she is great with children of all ages. She is also a sweet person who has a big heart and always made us feel appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Since my wife and I became patients of Dr. Visanescu, we have enjoyed expert professional service to include annual/semi-annual teeth cleaning, treatment for gingivitis, tooth fillings/replacement, crowns, bridges, root canals and treatment for tooth injuries. When I cracked five of my upper front teeth, Dr. Visanescu placed crowns on them and in the process “straightened” the teeth for a better appearance. Dr. Visanescu also wrote two letters to my insurance company describing the injury and the necessary treatment. We highly recommend Dr. Visanescu as a consideration for your dental requirements.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I have been a long-time patient and am completely satisfied. I have always been greeted and treated cordially and promptly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

My husband and I have received our dental care from Dr. V for over 25 years. Her office is a relaxed environment where you feel like family. She knows the names of our children and always asks about them. We have received excellent services over the years and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality dental care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

“You can’t go wrong visiting her office” We love going to see Dr. V for our dental needs. She is kind, caring, gentle and is genuinely concerned about our comfort and health. You can’t go wrong visiting her office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

“what more could anyone want from their dentist?” I have been a patient of Dr. Visanescu since moving to La Grange, KY area in 2007. A cap on a rear molar came off. Contacted several dentist offices. Dr. Visanescu was the only one who would make time to see me. After examination, she felt hat the cap did not need to be replaced and that the molar would be fine as is. This was almost 10 years ago and the molar is still fine. This saved me the expense, time, and most likely discomfort of having the cap replaced. From that time to the present, I have an annual appointment to have my teeth cleaned. Just recently, I started having problems with another molar that had been capped well over 10 years ago. Dr. Visanescu removed the cap and performed a root canal then was able to put the old cap back on. This was all done in the office by Dr. Visanescu. I did not have to get a new cap made, and I did not have to use someone else for the root canal. Dr. Visanescu has never tried to sell me anything other than provide me with the required dental care necessary for good health. What more could anyone want from their dentist?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Janet Visanescu, DMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Virginia