Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Hall

Dr. Hall does not inform her patients about menopause issues, fibroids, rushes you out of the office when you come to see her. Does not care about discussing other alternatives for any of your problems. Just surgery.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She delivered two of my babies via c-section. I can honestly say that she is a champ in the OR. She is a true professional. She made me feel comfortable and safe in her care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Hall did not have any knowledge of what I needed to help me with shrinking/getting rid of my fibroids. Dr. Hall could have admitted to me that she was not skilled with Laser Surgery but instead she had the nerve to ask me for the brochure/information of my last doctor regarding Laser Surgery stating to me that she never heard of a laser shrinking fibroids---wow!! This was on my first and LAST doctor appt. with her. After a test I took on my first appt. with Dr. Hall she admitted me to a hospital on 9-21-11 and I was told she would visit me on that day-SHE NEVER SHOWED UP AND DID NOT EVEN HAVE A NURSE OR SOMEBODY ON HER STAFF TO CALL ME TO JUST ASK HOW I WAS DOING!!! Wow!! I know what I need but the so-called good doctor didn't. I had called to get an appt. with another doctor but no new patients, too bad, but maybe she didn't know about Laser Surgery either,its non-surgical. It appears that Dr. Hall wanted me to be her pioneer patient-no way,maybe she's used to cutting only.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr Hall delivered my baby and was GREAT! I cannot say enough good things about her. She has a very "in control" yet sweet voice which helped with my labor. She is down to earth, has a wonderful personality, and her knowledge and professionalism are why I continue to see her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

She is great. Very sweet and down to earth. You feel like you have known Dr. Hall forever in just the first visit.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Suzanne Hall's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roseville, MI