Ratings for Dr. Pedram Salimi

This man is a terrible Doctor and a billing fraud. My misadventure began in Aug '08 for a denture procedure. He quoted me $6,600 which I paid before beginning. The dentures did not fit correctly. He ground the back molars so my mouth could close. He said when I came back January of '09 for relining, new molars would be installed. When I returned I discovered his Cedar Hills office closed. he was gone and all the patients files had been taken. I had no recourse other than to have another dentist try and finish the procedure. Another $1,200 out of pocket in an attempt to fix what Salimi had ruined. The initial casts were incorrect little could be done aside form starting over once again I could not locate the Dr. for reparations for his sloppy work. In 2011 I began receiving collection notices of a past due balance for services I never received. If not for the years of pain, weight loss, and indignity incurred I might have paid the bill simply to get this horrible story behind me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

i saw Dr.Salimi,and i use that term lightly, and he was working out of another dentists office. he made weird appt times and was often difficult to reach on the phone. i could only get in touch with his asst on her cell phone. i feel like i was a guinee pig. getting 10 teeth pulled all at once i couldn't very well get up and leave. once it was done i was sent home and they hadnt' given me meds to have ready and nothing stonger on hand than an ibuprofen. i was in such pain and had to wait for meds on the way home. when i needed a refil i took it to a Target pharmacy and was told they would not fill it because this doc had no priviledges to write for pain meds. He got paid by my insurance and after the mess he made of my mouth he had nerve enough to hound me for more money. i paid him and thank god it is over. i called the board of dentistry and was told he had sanctions against him. please call and check before you see anyone. i am still having trouble with the bone healing.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

This dentist charged my insurance for things that were never done and sent me an $800 bill 6 years later. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

profssional and knowlegable. pays attention to details, excellent customer service.

Submitted February 9, 2011