Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Whalen

Dr. Whalen and staff care about your health. He has a speciality in relieving neck pain and headaches, which I truly benefit from. Dr. Whalen clearly loves what he does, and cares that you get better. I highly recommend him as I have been to many chiropractors, and value chiropractic work. I really enjoy working with Dr. Whalen as he prescribes me exercises to help empower me to get better when I am not seeing him for my adjustments.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Whalen is an amazing chiropractor. The front desk ladies are incredibly rude. I called to see if they took my insurance and when they said they did and I said thank you that's all the info I need, she rudely sighed and hung up the phone without a goodbye. Also, I sat in the "wrong" chair when I came in. There are about 5 chairs to sit in, 2 of which are massage chairs that you have to pay $15 to sit in even if they aren't on! Why put them in the waiting room when they're just a tease.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Aaron M. Whalen's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)