Ratings for Dr. Samuel A. Brody

There is a glimmer of light in New York City for a Doctor who actually cares and takes the time to answer all your concerns, and that's Dr. Brody. He gives you his cell phone number (though of course I wouldn't use it except for a life-threatening emergency out of respect for his time), and he actually calmly sits and addresses all your concerns. Along with that, he gives you a detailed full-page discussion of the particular symptoms you mentioned, his diagnosis, and a detailed recommended treatment plan. He also took me when I was sick, on short notice, despite having a full office. When you leave his office, you feel assured there is someone on your side who is there for you - such a rarity in this day and age - and this oft-cold and uncaring city. Thank you, Dr. Brody, for restoring my faith in NYC medical care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

This is simply the best physician I have been to. I have been searching for a doctor to help me as an internist in terms of figuring out the issues I am having, getting a diagnosis and a treatment (what I have is incurable) and Dr. Brody was there for me every step of the way. Incredibly knowledgable, compassionate man and a skilled physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

This dr. is part of a practice recently bought out by mt. sanai hospital. Patients are not being told and there is no sign posted. This practice is now about raping the ins. co, since billing through a hospital pays much higher

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Small, Stark, plain office and rather off putting. But Dr. Brody is a wonderful, down to earth knowledgable,compassionate doctor, and tells you how it is and is always there for you. In addition to our neurologist and cardiologist he was my husband's physician during the period he had Parkinson's Disease and heart failure.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Samuel A. Brody's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)