Ratings for Dr. Steven S. Fine

There are no words to describe my experience . Reading the reviews aren't good . I had all the same experiences . The wife does the office work Ect . She has no people skills . Angry unhappy woman . I can't imagine this man is a Doctor .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

WORST DR AND STAFF TO EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL BACK REGARDING MY BLOODWORK IF IT WAS ABNORMAL AND NO CALL IF IT WAS NORMAL. I DID NOT RECEIVE A CALL BUT I KNEW IT WAS ABNORMAL AND CALLED THE OFFICE THREE WEEKS LATER WHERE I WAS TOLD I WAS BASICALLY DYING IF I DIDNT START MEDS IMMEDIATELY. IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY DID I HAVE TO CALL BACK THREE WEEKS LATER WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED OF MY ABNORMAL BLOODWORK. IS THAT NOT WHAT WE PAY FOR? NOW RONA THE WOMAN AT THE FRONT DESK WHICH I BELIEVE IS HIS WIFE IS ALSO IN WAY OVER HER HEAD NOT BEING PROFESSIONAL AND HAVING RUDE UNNECESSARY ATTITUDE. SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME MID SENTENCE AND THEN PRECEDED TO FORWARD ALL CALLS TO VOICEMAIL ON MY NEXT TEN PHONE CALLS. I WILL BE REPORTING TO BOARD OF HEALTH.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

GUY WORK OUT OF AN OFFICE WITH ABOUT 3 OTHER DOCTORS,TAKES DAYS TO GET BACK TO YOU WHEN U LEAVE A MESSAGE,HIS WIFE DOES THE SCHEDULING,HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING...WANTS TO SCHEDULE YOU EVER WEEK TO SEE THE DOC,BOTH IS UNPROFESSIONAL,PLACE IS DIRTY,WORST DOC EXPERIENCE..

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I live in Europe, and was visiting the States for a wedding, which is why I only had temporary catastrophic US health insurance. Having disturbing, ongoing lower abdominal pain, I went to the ER with the specific request of having an Xray or MRI to see if I could safely fly back to Europe, where I have FULL Health care coverage. North Broward Hospital immediately took $7,500.00 out of my direct debit, (my deductible) and ran with it. $960.00 worth of completely unrelated tests were ordered, and the admission misfiled as Outpatient, when they had told me I was Inpatient (costing me another $250.00 in penalties)Total cost; $15,860.10. All this for what was later determined to be bilateral ovarian cysts. Dr. Fine's office says it is the hospital's mistakes, and the hospital says it is Dr. Fine's mistakes. I am filing complaints from with the Department of Health and the AHCA, as neither North Broward Hospital nor Dr. Steven Fine's office is taking any action to correct these issues.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Steven S. Fine's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL