Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Domont

I have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes for 32 years. Dr. Domont is the only doctor that I have had that has helped me to control my diabetes. He answers all of my questions, and takes the time to explain my medications including how they work, and their side effects. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

He was very kind and knowledgeable. While changing and tweaking meds for optimum results, we have kept in contact by fax and phone calls, with another office visit scheduled 3 months after the first. I appreciate not having to go back every 3-4 weeks! His suggestions have been spot on and his recommendations have greatly improved my health and life. He, in fact, does seem dour at times, but if you see him in person, he always has a twinkle in his eye and a kind word as you leave.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Unfortunatelly I had a bad experience with this doctor. Although he was very good with diagnosing my problem, he was very eager to put me on a life-long treatment without considering alternative solutions. Also he was very rude when I tried to ask him some questions regarding my condition. He told me "I have other patients to look after", after he spent no more than 10 minutes on me. Unacceptable!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I arrived before my scheduled office visit and was seen before my appointment. Doctor took a long time to go over my records from my previous doctor. I was not rushed. Bedside manner excellent. Examining rooms in basement need updating but my experience with the doctor was very positive.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

This group needs more staff to make appointments. Length of appointment strongly controlled by actually attempting to pull you up out of the chair when he wants you to leave.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

Dr. Lawrence A. Domont's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL