Ratings for Dr. Craig Brandoff

THE BEST PODIATRIST THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TREATED BY IN MY LIFE !!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

i have known Doctor Brandoff for the last 15 years and I have no complaints. He and his staff are great. I recommend him highly to all my friends and co-workers. He is the best !!!!!I would not change him for any one else.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have to agree with the other reviews! Dr. B is da bomb diggity!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

He is the best doctor I have met so far. Very friendly, specific and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Brandoff has been my go-to doctor for any and all troubles relating to my feet (my most recent concern being a heel spur I developed on my left foot). Over the years, I've referred many family and friends to his care and all have been satisfied. One of the best things about Dr. Brandoff is how funny he is and how quickly he can put you at ease when you come to him with a problem. A personal touch like this is hard to find, but much appreciated. If you're having foot trouble I strongly recommend you give him a try.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

In January 2011 I had both of my bunions done. One was just broken an the other broken and shaved. Today both bunions are back and worst than they was before the surgery. This doctor gave me false beliefs that it was swelling and scar tissue. I am very upset with the surgery. It was a waste of time list on my job, money and it caused me a lot of scaring. Please take my advice and do not go to Dr. Craig Brandoff! He joke around to cover up the work he do not know!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR, DOES GREAT WORK, LOVE THE WORK I GOT DONE.!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Brandoff is a fantastic doctor. I had a bunion surgery on Friday and was back at work on Monday (with a boot, but not much pain!) I've seen other foot surgeries not nearly as successful as mine. Great doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

excellent doctor! had both feet done with him more than 10 yrs ago and my bunions problem has not bother me ever again. NO MORE PAIN!!!!!! my incision is very thin and looks great. i sent all my friends and family who needed his services and they are all very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Craig Brandoff's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HIP