Ratings for Dr. Diana L. Hager

One of the bst doctor I have ever known she. Knows her med I would like to know where she went to after living blanchard

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Love her, compassionate, knowledgeable, just a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Hagar delivered 3 out of 4 of my children. Our son was stillborn and she was the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. Every nurse including Dr. Hagar were in tears. She helped my family so much. If it wasn't for her love and support I probably wouldn't of had our last daughter. I don't know where these other folks have gone to see doctors but 30 mins to a hour is normal. It's not necessarly the doctors fault. Patients have lots of questions. We are a military family and I've been everywhere and its like this at every doctors office I've been too. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Hagar, and so happy that she delivered my kids!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Diana Hagar for several years. I first saw her when she was working in Lindsay, OK at South Central. The last 2 years at the south central clinic in Lindsay I became very frustrated with most of the staff (especially the women working the front desk and in particular-2 extremely rude and un-knowledgable women- Kim & Lacee. I have never in my life encountered such rudeness and unprofessional ism as those 2 treated me with). However- I continued to go to SCMRC in Lindsay simply because of Dr. Hagar. I now see her at her private practice in Blanchard; I am pleased to say that the entire office staff is friendly and helpful. The nurses are amazing, and Dr. Hagar has continued to be the most caring, helpful, intelligent doctor I have come across in my 62 years of living. I cannot sing her praises enough! Shame on the employees at South Central who have spread nasty and untrue rumors about my amazing doctor!!! The scmrc should be reported, as its gov funded.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I visited Dr. Hager at her new practice in Blanchard. I am new to the town, and was searching for a family doctor, as well as a gynecologist. I found the perfect dr for both in my first visit!! Dr. Hager was friendly, attentive to my health problems, actually took the time to explain clearly when I asked questions, and was altogether a wonderful person to meet, and seems to be a very knowledgable dr. She truly seems to care, along with her nurses and other staff. I have been back since my first visit and plan on continuing to see Dr. Hager. I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who truly cares with a friendly and helpful staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I had a nurse every single visit except 1 during my whole pregnancy then this stanger (Dr.Hagar) walks up in the hospital and delivers my baby.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

The Dr was ALWAYS late and often not even available at all. Her knowledge seemed limited and I did not have confidence in her most of the time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

The staff was very unprofessional. They are also a bit rude. On more than one occasion, I have had to be on top what I needed to have done for my pregnancy and not the other way around. It's a good thing I've been pregnant before and knew what to expect. Also, when I asked the girl who drew blood to please draw my blood for a certain test, she didn't even know what I was talking about. The test I needed done was to check the alphafetaprotein levels, and she didn't even know what that was! I was shocked. She then proceeded to draw my blood with no gloves on and without washing her hands. At every appointment I went to I had to wait over an hour to see the doctor. Needless to say, I discontinued my care at this office. The doctor herself wasn't too bad, but had no idea who I was even after seeing me at least five times in a row (I am now about 26 weeks pregnant). I found that a little strange. I think that this practice needs a lot of help if it's going to last.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

The staff is totally unorganized and not the most professional. During the most recent visit, one of the office staff was singing out loud! They do not confirm appointments, which I have never heard of doctor's offices not doing! They do not go out of their way to be helpful or informative. Not the friendliest. Wait times from 30 minutes to an hour. Quite frankly have been disappointed thus far...12 weeks pregnant....3 visits so far.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

She is a good doctor most of the time, but she takes on to many patients and to much at one time. She needs to get organized and set her priorities right. She also needs to get all new office staff. The ones she has got suck!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Diana L. Hager's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1991)

Molina