Ratings for Dr. Syed N. Shah

Dr. Shah is a truly impressive doctor! I myself am so very happy to have him as my primary care doctor. Dr. Shah is a kind doctor and he took time with me during my first visit with him, he was not at all rushed. Great doctors like him are becoming rare and Dr. Shah is one of the exceptional great ones. He is sincerely interested in treating/helping his patients and is quite medically knowledgeable (he's also an Internist). Dr. Shah is a excellent doctor and I'm very happy to finally have a doctor I trust completely with my health.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I saw Dr Shah for the first time and was very impressed by his knowledge and bedside manners and hoping he would accept my husband and other family members. We have gone through so many physicians over the years who were either not knowledgeable or had no bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Shah was recommended to me by a colleague several years ago, as he has been my primary care physician ever since. He is caring, never rushes you, has an excellent bedside manner and has made great recommendations for me to other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This doctor is very special. He takes the time to make a complete analysis of your issue(s), explains the options for treatment, is VERY knowledgeable and actually cares about his patients. I've seen Dr Shah about 7 times and each visit has been excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

An EXCELLENT physician. He listens, explains his diagnosis and is very easy to work with. I don't really care for many doctors but Dr Shah is an exception.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

spent 5 minutes with me.One of the worst I have seen

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Very good physician. He's extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to make a comprehensive diagnosis and is basically a really good man. I usually do not make recommendations, but Dr Shah is an exception.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

The physician needs a clear head and a kind heart; his work is arduous and complex, requiring the exercise of the very highest faculties of the mind, while constantly appealing to his emotions and finer feelings. At no time has his influence been more potent than at present, at no time has he been so powerful a factor for good, and as it is one of the highest possible duties of a great University to fit men for this calling, so it will be your highest mission, students of medicine, to carry on the never-ending warfare against disease and death, better equipped, abler men than your predecessors, but animated with their spirit and sustained by their hopes "for the hope of every creature is the banner we bear." my doctor has all these qualities and more and i am lucky to have him as my primary physician

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Very knowledgeable, kind, has a great patient relationship. Answers all your questions. Explains everything in great detail. Does not send you for unnecessary test. Listens to his patients. Goes above and beyond what you would expect.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

He was helpful, relaxed and knew immediately what was wrong and prescribed a medication that worked very well with no side effects. I was feeling much better by that evening and was very happy with how efficient he was.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Syed N. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare