Ratings for Dr. Leonard H. Bers

I have gone to many dentists in my time. From braces to check ups, in NJ, NY, MIA, DC, and even in the DR. I have never encountered a more friendly environment! Joyce greets you with a big ol' smile and a soft tone manner as if everything in the world is right. If you want an honest opinion Helena will never beat around the bush. "Honey, you need to get yourself alot of floss, your gums are bleeding too much" LOL Oh and Dr. Bers not only did he get my teeth the CLEANEST they have ever been! He shared his knowledge with me so that I understood what was going on. He also didn't trying to up-sell me, he gave me his opinion and told me to think about his suggestions and let them know. Also they asked before doing services that would cost me additional. I was so thrilled with the service that I told my bf, sister, mom, dad, brother, sister in law, and brother in law- "I don't care that you live 15-20 minutes away, drop your dentist like a bad habit and go to Dr. Bers!"

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014