Ratings for Dr. Nicholas R. Leroy

Dr.LeRoy is competent and passionate in his work. He cares about his patients and their concerns. He listens to their problems. I would recommend Dr.LeRoy to anyone with the health problems such as hpv risks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

If you suffer from cervical dysplasia please go see Dr. Leroy! I am very thankful to have met him! He is great at what he does and is very knowledgable. I always felt very comfortable around him and he really listens. I suffered from cervical dysplasia for 5 years. Nothing seemed to work! I went to four different gynecologists, had one LEEP and four colposcopies. Still had dysplasia. After much stress and anxiety I found Dr. Leroy's website, http://www.drnick.net/ and made an appointment. His office is laid back and I never had to wait to be seen. Dr. Leroy did 7 treatments on my cervix which took about a month and a half (saw him once or twice a week for the treatment). After a few months of taking his recommended supplements I did a repeat pap and it was NORMAL!!! After 5 years I finally have normal pap results. Such a great feeling!! You can read about the treatment on his website. Thank you, thank you! I wish I knew about this treatment 5 years ago!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I found Dr. LeRoy on the internet after finding out that my cervical dysplasia went from mild/low grade to moderate/high grade. I didn't want a LEEP so I sought out Dr. LeRoy. From the moment I met Dr. LeRoy, I found him to be very friendly with an upbeat personality and he made me feel at ease when he told me he could treat my dysplasia with very good results. While my regular gyno instilled fear in me with the LEEP and the possibility of my dysplasia coming back, Dr. LeRoy made my fears go away and told me that it could be eliminated. Dr. LeRoy answered my many questions (and I had a lot of them) and I actually felt like he cared about me. He even let me see what the dysplasia looked like with a mirror, and took pictures with each treatment to see the dysplasia regressing, and finally gone. I would highly recommend Dr. LeRoy to anyone seeking alternative treatments for cervical dysplasia, or other ailments you may have.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I was referred to Dr. LeRoy from a friend who has been a long time patient of his. I was seeking a physician who specialized in diet and nutrition and heard Dr. LeRoy is an expert in the field. During my consultation I was taken back by the doctor’s genuine interest in optimizing patient’s health. More so than not it’s common to go to a doctor’s office and feel like a case number being treated versus being a patient. Dr. LeRoy is professional and made me feel very comfortable. I was impressed by the amount of time Dr. LeRoy spent with me personalizing a program. He not only emphasized on things I was concerned with as my diet, but made further recommendations in addition as stress components, exercise regimen, immune system function, herbal medicine and supplements. Dr. Leroy’s knowledge and approach to medicine is remarkable. I’m in the best shape of my life because of his practice and care. I don’t just highly recommend Dr. LeRoy; I recommend seeing him only.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Pretty knowledgeable doctor. The only thing I didn't like about him is that instead of trying to help me heal he just keeps referring me to other people that can help me. This doctor seems very cocky when you meet him as if he's doing you a favor. I felt like it was more like talking to a friend that gets on your nerves versus speaking with a professional that truly wants to help you. He also is very strange at times. It seems like he makes comments that can make you feel uncomfortable or as if he is trying to be a little flirty. Well, it's a lesson learned and I guess the search continues for somone that I can trust and feel comfortable around.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Nicholas R. Leroy's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1994)