Ratings for Dr. Philip Wrotslavsky

If you're looking for a Podiatrist, Dr. Wrotslavsky is your guy! Prior to seeing Dr. Wrotslavsky, all my toes had to be amputated after a car accident, & a pressure ulcer formed on the bottom of my foot. I began regular appointments with Dr. Wrotslavsky for the healing of my wound a year & a half ago, & can only say the best of him! At my first appointment, he introduced the 'Freedom Leg' to me, a brace that bear's one's weight so no pressure is put on your healing foot. The brace is so much nicer to use than crutches! I have a three year old to keep up with, so he understood I greatly preferred keeping weight off my foot with the 'Freedom Leg', & using an ointment to heal the wound than have surgery! He was understanding of my casual use of the 'Freedom Leg', (although of course he consistently debride the wound & made sure it wasn't getting worse). It healed after a year's time (this being because it was very large, & I was not consistent with wearing the 'Freedom Leg'). Unfortunately, I used a callous removing cream on the healed wound & it reopened! Dr. Wrotslavsky then recommended an in-office skin graft procedure, where he uses a modern day machine, 'Cellutome epidermal harvesting system', to get a skin graft to cover the wound. The procedure was painless & quick, (45 minutes total!), & I'm healing nicely three weeks post-operation! Dr. Wrotslavsky truly knows his stuff, is very down to earth, & will get your foot back to the best possible condition! He's simply the best! Also, his staff is extremely friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr Wrotslavsky saw me within 2 minutes of my entering the exam room. He was able to diagnose me accurately ( unlike the 2 other podiatrists and one orthopedist I visited) I needed surgery but now I am back in shoes that i love and exercising pain free

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Wrotslavsky is an amazing surgeon and I would definately recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with his patients helped get rid of my bunion

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Had an appointment last December for my son. Appointment was approximately 5 minutes. Was charged $160 at the time which I thought was very steep for a 5 minute appointment especially as the doctor simply offered suggestions on dealing with the problem of in-growing toe nails, same suggestions I'd had before with regular pediatrician for a small co-pay. Received another invoice over 7 months later for another $155. To add insult to injury the invoice stated I was 90 past due! Spoke with the office staff who were very unhelpful, not at all apologetic for their delay in sending out the invoice and simply wanted to charge the card that they'd kept on file since my last visit!! I intend to contact my insurance company to see if this is an acceptable charge.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Great doc, I was seen right away and he got rid of my pain

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Philip Wrotslavsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Poway, CA