Ratings for Dr. Herve F. Gentile

The best. Performed multiple procedures on me. I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The staff was very kind and I love them. They made my whole day more pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Had a breast augmentation that only lasted for three weeks!!! My right breast had a pin hole leaking ooze.Dr. Gentile told me that it was salvageable , but it wasn't and left me with one breast implant and said to rest the right one till it heals . It took so long to heal I just wanted the other one out! Had to pay for surgery again to remove! So money down the drain and scars left with no breasts! Beware !!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr Gentile is a a terrific Dr.! He was very detailed about what he was going to do, made me feel very comfortable and I would recommend him to my friends and family. The results of my procedure are absolutely amazing!! I am very happy!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done and I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Gentile did a tummy tuck for me years ago, then I had breast augmentation a few years later. I did not particularly like my navel after the tummy tuck, so when he performed my breast surgery, he reworked my navel also...for free. It turned out very good. Just six weeks ago, I went in for a breast lift. They look great but my body is rejecting the stitches, so I am having some problems with healing in some areas. The stitches are the type that the body has to absorb over a few months, so healing may still take some weeks. Love the office staff there.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

My husband and I both have had cosmetic/plastic surgery with Dr. Gentile. I recently had and a tummy tuck and breast lift and I am so pleased with the results. My husband and I are both very happy with the outcome of our surgeries. Dr. Gentile and his staff are very knowledgeable and informative. Great office staff and I would highly recommend Dr. Gentile.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I had a tummy tuck almost 1 year ago. After the 6 weeks I saw my scar, it was way ubove my bikini line and could be seen even when I wore jeans. The stretch marks I was wanting to get rid of are still there and the scar so ugly. Dr. Gentile told me he would fix it free. When I returned to the office 8 months later, I was being charged 1500 dollars for his mistake. The last straw was when the secretary asked me for $350.00 to schedule the surgery! I paid this man so much money because I thought he would do what he promised. I was better off without the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I'm very happy I did my research and chose Dr. Gentile in moving forward with my procedure. I am 4 weeks post surgery and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I pay for a lipo around my waist and he just did front

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Herve F. Gentile's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1976)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.