Ratings for Dr. Stephen K. Young

Avoid this doctor. Avoid Bluegrass pain clinic. Their staff acts just like the doctors. They are rude and disrespectful. Your wait will be hours. They will be in and out of your room in a short moment. They will refuse to give you medical information that you seek and they will break privacy laws without a thought.They have formed a bit of a monopoly in Kentucky. It is virtually impossible to get a physician to refer you to another pain doctor so you are stuck once you start there. They get away with rude insolent behavior because they know that they can. Stay away from this doctor, please!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I go to this doctor.I think he is a very good pain doctor.He's staff is outstanding,they are nice, they work hard for you.If you need a medication they will call it in for you.They are nice.They office is clean.They really care about ypu and they want there patients out pf pain so they can live a some what normal life.Its helped me so much.I can do much more than i ever could before.I used to stay in bed and scream and cry with pain.Felt like dying sometimes.But now im no longer in pain,i can sleep better, i can go for a walk i can play with my kids and i can work again. I have a life again.With out pain.Pain was slowly killing me.But for now i dont feel it.And im happy not to be in bed all day crying in pain.I can be normal.THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

At first, Dr Young acted like he cared, knew what he was doing, listened,cared..he seemed to be on point. Then he finished his residency and became cocky. Stopped listening to what was important for care. He had other things on his mind and couldn't wait to get out of the room to get to the next. I felt like I was going though a drive through for check ups. I'd follow him out of the room because he would walk out when my questions were not being answered. Unfortunately at the first, he gained my trust, still in residency under a director's care. He then soon went down hill. I thought I'd found the dr for me, one who cared and wasn't rude and that listened to the changes happening to try to stop disability rather than being passed massive mind altering meds and pain pills to put a minor bandage on the syndrome rather than be aggressive to treat it. Devastating!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Stephen K. Young's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)