Ratings for Dr. Herrick J. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is the best doctor you could ever have on this planet, he gives the best shots and especially to little children. He gave my brother a shot once when he was about 5 years old. he made by brother lie down,he held his back and gave him the shot and it didn't even hurt him at all. When Dr. Cohen did a throat culture he made me say ahh so I wouldn't feel like I were going to choke. The first time he gave me a throat culture he asked if I'v ever gotten a throat culture and my mom said yes and he said from who. My mom said he got one from Dr. Dick one of the other doctors in the office and several from Dr. Sweezy another doctor in the office. When I was five and normally doctors us a young depresser to hold your tong down when they look in your mouth and he just used the tong depresser which is the light and the thing that you put a tong depresser through. All the other doctors do that. You have tell Dr. Cohen because he is an old school doctor. Old school doctors go by the book.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Herrick J. Cohen's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1963)

MSP/BC Med