Ratings for Dr. Brandon R. Brown

Great oral surgeon and the staff is excellent. If you have had bad experiences in the past with any dentist, I urge you to go to Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent service from the staff through surgery to Dr. Brown

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr.brown is an amazing doctor for me and I'm only 10 and he make sure I'm okay at all times and I trusted him at first sight and I ahve had my tounge and also had an extra tooth removed and he is awesome and really funny. God bless him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I was referred to see another doctor in this practice. However, he got tied up with an emergency, so they told me I would be seeing Dr. Brown. A dentist had pulled a tooth of mine, and I was having bone chips work into my mouth - stabbing me in the tongue. Dr. Brown removed the bone chips, one after another, on several occasions. A month or so after this problem was solved, it became necessary for me to have all of my top teeth pulled. I wouldn't let ANYONE except Dr. Brown do the surgery. I have four implants now in the top, and a permanent denture. I came through the surgery with flying colors, and before I came to NTFOS, I could never have given a report of completely positive results with any other procedure I've had. I give Dr. Brown, his staff, and the lab people who made my denture all the credit. They are complete professionals. I have never felt rushed, and though Dr. Brown has worked me in on occasion, he always takes all the time I need to handle my dental issues. I'm sure the other doctors here are just wonderful, including the one I was originally sent to. Dr. Brown, however, is the best - in my book. He is a kind, gentle man - and a GREAT surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Brown and his staff are fantastic. I was in severe pain with a tooth that needed to be extracted and Dr. Brown worked me into his schedule on the very day that I requested. Thank you Dr. Brown, Sandy and Ibette.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Brown was very pleasant and so was his staff. Would surely would recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Brown did surgery on both of my children. He is great and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

The staff was professional and made me feel at ease concerning my tooth extraction. Everything was explained to me and questions were answered clearly. Before, during and after the procedure the assistant was kind and caring. I had no pain afterward, but I was informed on what to do if I did have pain. I was impressed with the level of care I received.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My son, who is autistic, had 3 of his wisdom teeth removed. I was very apprehensive, especially with my son being autistic. But, it turned out to be the best experience that I have ever had with dental procedures. Dr. Brown is a caring, gentle and competent oral surgeon. The procedure was on time, it was well done with no complications. My son healed in amazing time. It was so much better than my other son who had major complications and healing problems. The whole experience exceeded my expectations in cost, professionalism, and courtesy. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I have had dental problems ever since I save my nephew from drowning and hit my mouth on the side of the pool, been in and out of other dentist and got a big lifephobiaphobia due to it, he has been the only dentist to take that fear away, I am beyond grateful for meeting him and i will always put my trust into him . I will do what I can to pass his great name around . Thank Dr.Brown I am very grateful and I respect you with all my life

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Brandon R. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI