Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Bellisario

kept referring me to as ' honey and sweety' I am in my 50's so clearly much older then him. He also kept making comments on how thin and tiny I was. I clearly did not appreciate that, as I have struggled to gain weight my whole life !

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Bellisario has been our family doctor for 11 years. He is the best in every respect. I have never felt rushed, he is knowledgeable, a good diagnostician, he listens, and he cares. His office staff is excellent, and yes, as others have said, they are like family. I moved to another area of the state last year, and I miss Dr. Bellisario immensely. I would recommend him unreservedly. I wish more doctors were like him. His partner Dr. Ewald is also a helpful physician.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

went in for a routine checkup, misdiagnosed me and billed my health insurance for it. money hungry doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. I can't say enough about how happy I am with him and his office.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I think he and his staff are the best. I have been going to him for years. You feel like family there. They all go out of their way to help. He listens and does not rush you. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Bellisario is the best! He always gets to the bottom of things and actually listens to his patienes.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Been seeing him for years. Great person as well as a great doctor. The staff is also very nice and helpful. The staff seems to go out of there way to help you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

I am glad to see that others gave him an excellent rating, I would definitely agree!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Bellisario is the best, kindest, most thorough and helpful doctor I've ever been to. He always explains things to me so that I can understand them and offers options of care rather than just writing a prescription. Under his care, I was able to lower my cholesterol considerably without the use of any prescription drugs (my hemotolgist said it was "a miracle"). It is easy to tell that he really wants to find the root of the problem and fix it rather than shuffling patients in and out. He looks at the big picture rather than only treating symptoms. Every time I leave the office, I feel like I've just seen someone who really cares about me as a person and who loves praticing medicine. I have always been able to get same-day appointments and have never spent more than five minutes in a waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Ronald G. Bellisario's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)