Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Cutri

$93 for a 10 minute "oral evaluation". I was recommended by my dentist to see Dr Cutri for a consultation on our daughter's buried tooth that appeared to be stuck below the gumline. The dentist stressed that we should get a few opinions from the experts to see what to do. So we went to see him. There isn't much consultation as he simply assumed that we will let him do what he want to do. Weird thing is that Dr Cutri and his assistant kept asking us about our prescription drug coverage which appeared to us to be the least of our concern especially with this initial consultation visit. Dr. Cultri then proceed to write us a prescription for antibiotics which is strange as we have not decided anything yet. Of course, at the end they stiff us $93 for this "oral evaluation" which we assumed to be free. By the way, they never mention this charge when we check in even though they asked us to sign a million forms.. Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Cutri is a good oral surgeon. I am very grateful to his knowledge, skill, and expertise. However, he and his entire office staff seem highly money driven. They will definitely try to 'sell-up' for anything - even anesthesia! NONE OF THEM LISTEN WELL!!! I would not recommend this office. His staff hems and haws to answer any question. They have a million forms to fill out and don't tell you that you'll actually need at least a half-hour to fill them before even going in to see the doctor. They will not respond to phone calls but if there is a billing question (which was their mistake & easily resolved) they will call immediately. Not impressed with the character of the office staff. Dr. Cutri is fairly nice. So is his assistant during surgery (I was concious with local anesthetics so I am not making any of this up.) Be very careful of extra charges - ask for an itemized bill. Don't really trust them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Albert A. Cutri's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Massachusetts