Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Gutsche

Dr. Gutsche is great! I love my smile and the 2 years went so fast.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Everybody in Dr Gutsche's office are kind and generious. They treated me with respect. I feel extremely comfortable there.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Everyone is so friendly here! Dr. Gutsche is fantastic and he explains everything really well. We are so pleased with our experience here!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Very happy with ease of visits, insurance adjustments and financial agreements. Overall, our experience has been positive.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Stuart is one of the nicest people I know. His kindness, professionalism and humor allow for a most pleasant visit with him in the office. Stuart has established a great practice and his staff reflects his respect for the individual. I would always recommend his practice (and I am a Senior!)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Cannot say enough about how great this practice is - from our free initial consult to my 4 kids and my own orthodontic care over the last seven years - 5 stars! The front office staff is kind, knowledgeable, and efficient and the hygienists and Dr are professional, thoughtful, and sensitive. This is truly a family friendly practice. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Gutsche and his staff are friendly, professional and efficient. So far, Lucie has had a great experience with braces and that is a credit to the whole office! I also appreciate the family atmosphere in the office and the one-on-one treatment every time we are here. No factory feeling at all. It's refreshing !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

All the team is great and friendly, but the most important results are awesome !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Love this place. Very pleasant people in the office. They even came in on a weekend when we ran into trouble with the braces and mouth guard. Love this place and I tell people about the practice too.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

It's always a pleasure to go into the office. The staff is kind, welcoming and always so helpful when trying to work around my busy work schedule. They care about their patients and you can tell.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017