Ratings for Dr. Anand M. Dhanda

His staff is extremely rude. You should avoid this office at all cost. Get a better doctor elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

He did every thing for my Mom. He spent so much time explaining her every thing. He is very good.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Because of this Doctors inability to tell that I was heavily medicated before my surgical procedure, I was taken into surgery and was not able to wake up because of the over medicating. I was than strapped to my bed and had a cathader put in me and a tube to pump my stomach put into my nose. Because he could not get my blood pressure under control. He told me that I need to get with my heart doctor. But, in reality, I had an infection caused by the cathader which the nurses advised me of the infection. I was out for three days because of the overdose. My familty was called into the hospital because they did not think I was going to make it. I rate him as a poor specialist in his field. More training is necessary.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

He was very gentle with my father and patient with all of our questions.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

I was impressed by his staff and Dr. Dhanda took time to talk to me after the exam. and explained me everything about my problem.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

He is very compassionate, helpful and punctual

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr. Anand M. Dhanda's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1965)

Kaiser-Permanente