Ratings for Dr. Kerri S. Schroder

I have been seeing doctor Shroder for almost 2 years now and from day one she has been a very important part of helping to get me to a better understanding of where I am and how to get to where I want to be. She is a very compassionate, caring and understanding person. She has a good sense of humor when humor is needed. She also has a way of getting a point across in a very sensitive way that does not offend you. While I may not always agree with what she says at first when w talk about it I will usually see where she is coming from. She will never push her beliefs or thoughts on you but does have a way of helping you understand why she says what she does. If I come to the office feeling anxious about anything she can sense it and will put my mind at ease. Things don't always go smoothly in a session but I always leave there with lots to think about. I would recommend Dr. Schroder to anyone who wants to find their way to a better understanding of where they are in their journey .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

It was over 10 years ago but Dr Schroder helped me change my life. She showed me how to open my eyes. After multiple failed marriages, I am now celebrating 10 glorious years with the woman of my dreams. I would never have found "the one" because I didn't know who I was looking for.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011