Ratings for Dr. Stacey L. Sensor

Dr. Sensor is awesome! Love her sense of humor and bedside manner. If you want someone who knows Obstetrics and is an excellent surgeon she's the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

horrible. i refuse to see Dr. Sensor. I had to see her when i was admitted to l&d at 32 weeks pregnant for contractions and was treated poorly by the nurse staff and no one would tell me what was going on or comfort me. basically said they were really busy and i was not on their schedule of things to do. nice, huh? i saw dr. sensor for a brief moment and she was very short and rude with me. absolutely no bedside manner at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Sensor's and I work with her at the hospital. So I have 2 perspectives on this doctor. Working with her is why I picked her as my physician. She is an excellent surgeon. She reacts fast and appropriately in Emergency situations and I have seen her save many women and their babies. Pick wisely as a patient. Being "nice" is good, but can they save you if you try and die?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Sensor is the worst doctor I have ever met! After having been diagnosed with gestational diabetes my midwife referred me to her because my levels weren't where she liked. My first time meeting her she insisted I go on insulin. I didn't want to start insulin and asked if there were other options. She said no and even threatened me that I would have to switch hospital if I didn't do what she said. And she went on to tell all of the worst scenarios that would happen if didn't start insulin. She continued to measure my belly and said that I was measuring 40' and was extremely rough physically in my exam. She ended our vist screaming 'Good luck!' And walked out. Please stay away from this this lady! I filed a complaint and hope if anyone else has a bad experience will do the same.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Sensor was my OB/GYN for my first pregnancy and I felt that whenever I had an appointment she would rush me through it and she made me feel like my questions were a waste of her time. When I finally went into labor she rushed me through it, gave me Pitocin when it was unnecessary with the end result being my son getting wedged in my pelvis. I ended up needing to have a C-Section and when they took me into the OR my spinal block wouldn't work. Dr. Sensor didn’t believe that I could still feel pain and literally asked the anesthesiologist if she should “just try cutting”. Thankfully my anesthesiologist told her absolutely not and they ended up having to put me completely under. Following the birth of my son I switched OB/GYNs and during my C-section with my second child my doctor made a comment on how I had a lot more scar tissue on my uterus than was normal after just one previous C-section. I asked him what would cause that and his exact words to me were, “a bad surgeon.”

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Sensor is so friendly and down to earth. She is always on time and always willing to listen and help. We would recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Stacey L. Sensor's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal