Ratings for Dr. William J. Smith

May want to check his history with the Wyoming Board of Healing Arts & Missouri Board of healing Arts..............

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Smith. A top notch, awesome Dr. The best in our books!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My son would not be alive were it not for this doctor. We are eternally grateful and think of him 18 years later. His care was top notch and we so value the humanity he brings to his work.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Smith delivered my daughter 3 years ago. You can joke around with him, and he jokes back, but also has serious notes. He is a GREAT doctor, and i recommend him to everyone I talk to in a pregnancy position.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Smith delivered both of my sons and tied my tubes. He was alway very personable and helpful. He came in when he was not even on call to deliver my babies. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

He is the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. I had an out-patient surgery with him that almost cost me my life. He messed up and set me home, KNOWING that I had a major infection. I came back 3 days later with 103 fever. I spent a week in Marshall hospital and then was transferred to a hospital in kansas city for another week. After I was released, I had to spend time on home health care and intensive physical therapy. I will not recommend him to anyone and would not even let him treat my dog. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr Smith and Deanna Donell were a fantastic team. They were kind and compassionate and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Smith delivered my son and did a fine job.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

One of the worst doctors I've ever been to! Arrogant and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. William J. Smith's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford