Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Levine

Great staff, awful doctor. She has two listings here on Rate MDs. This is typical, because she is completely disorganized. Any treatment you get from her will reflect that. More importantly, she misdiagnosed my Lyme disease as CFS. She diagnoses everyone with fibromyalgia and CFS no matter what. That's why she's a fibro/CFS "specialist." If tests show anything else, she ignores it and slaps that fibro/CFS label on you. And I am not the first tick-borne disease patient to be misdiagnosed by her. My Lyme doctor's office is cluttered with Susan Levine refugees, former patients for whom she ignored the tick-borne disease, allowing it to progress and cause symptom after symptom. I may never recover. I could have recovered if she had diagnosed me early on. Tick-borne illnesses have a good prognosis if you catch it early, not so much if they are allowed to progress. Do not see her. Save yourself.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Please do not go to this woman. She gave me a Lyme test, which was positive according to the CDC guidelines, and ignored the positive result. Instead of treating me online disease, she said "oh you just have a few little bands of Lyme." Those "few little bands" just happened to be two ot the bands that the CDC uses to determine a positive result. This imbecile did not even give me antibiotics. She told me I had fibromyalgia instead. After four years of hell, I'm now seeing a Lyme specialist and he can't believe someone ignored a positive test. She also messed up my Epstein Barr test. My primary care physician saw it and said "there is something wrong with the way this test was done." This doctor is dangerous and should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Susan M. Levine's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Florida