Ratings for Dr. Dirk L. Slade

I can not say anything positive about this Dr. Just don't go to him at all. He puts himself on a pedestal that is higher then GOD. I now have no feeling in my ring & pinky fingers, 1/2 of my lt hand & wrist heading towards my elbow from botched ulnar nerve surgery. When speaking to him about my problem he stated " sometimes things don't work out like we'd like them to.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

He peformed surgery on both of my wrists. I am a pianist and am pleased to say thay I am able to play again! I was nervous about the surgery for that reason, but he and his staff did everything to reassure me and address my concerns. If you need a hand surgeon, go see him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

You think that a simple follow up phone call the next day to find out how my wife was doing after surgery would be the norm. Nothing!Secondly the pain meds prescribed have donre nothing to alleviate the intense pain she has. Two phone calls into Slade's office to get a prescription that's more potent has produced nothing! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FACTORY, NOT A HOSPITAL.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Dirk L. Slade's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)