Ratings for Dr. Neil M. Brodsky

Excellent colonoscopy experience This was my second colonoscopy and first with dr b. It was easier this time !

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

WOnderful knowledgable gastroenterologist, who put me immediately at ease for my first colonoscopy

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Wonderful and insightful gastroenterologist who recently cured me from Hepatitis C after 12 weeks of medication

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

This "doctor" is the textbook version of a bad doctor. A horrible diagnostician, hangs up on patients after giving a monologue over the phone, gave me antibiotics for a problem I never had on the first visit I had with him, which consequentially made me more sick. The staff is a collection of what look like drop outs, ex-cons, and ghetto trash. He was very unsympathetic, very nervous, and most importantly incompetent at his job. But that doesn't matter, because our kosher friend Dr. Brodsky still has tons of patients, and since money is all that matters, its all good, right Neil?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

This doctor goes so much farther with bedside manner. He thanks you for coming in with a letter. He always returns calls and is very explicit. He is a pleasure as a doctor and very accommodating. My family would recommend him very highly. He even sends you a report after procedures with his comments in English and then the tests results with pictures.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This doctor is really great, very attentive, great bedside manner, very punctial, returns phone calls, and most importantly does a great job at diagnosing and treating. I highly recommend him to anyone, can't ask for anything better.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Neil M. Brodsky's Credentials

• Cantonese

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)