Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Byers

Sets the bar for exceptional service. After more than 20 years, I've never waited more than 5 minutes in waiting room. He always clearly answers all questions, and during my two hospital stays visited each morning. Cheerful disposition.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I have been with Dr Byers for 15 years - you will not find a better and more caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Robert Byers is a doctor who will drop you in the middle of active treatment, without warning. This has been my personal experience with Robert Byers, MD.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Been a patient for 20 years. He's one of the few who will visit you at a skilled nursing unit or hospital. He's a wonderful man, with a long term top notch office

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Having been a satisfied patient of Dr. Byers for more than 20 years, I am shocked and dismayed with the criticisms published on this service. I wonder about their credibility and the real basis for their bias.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The best doctor, intelligent, caring, always informed with the latest information. He has been my doctor for over 25 years. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

A good man with excellent staff who brighten my day every time I have entered his offices over the twenty years I have seen him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Never have met a more caring, intelligent doctor! Good luck to the reviewers mentioned because they will be hard pressed to find better care anywhere!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

this is a doctor who will drop you without warning. this has been my experience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have been his patient for 5-9 years. At first, I felt the same as other reviewer however, because I gave him a 2nd chance ( unbeknownst to him) he has proven to be worth his weight in gold! He spends as much time as I need, from him. He is sure to answer all my questions. He has never ordered anything that wasn't needed. He returns my calls and continues to call until we connect. He once charged me for a missed appointment, which I did miss. Another time, I charged him for making me wait for an hour. He reduced my fee by the same amount as a missed appointment. He is a very good doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Robert D. Byers's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

TRICARE