Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Biggers

Dr. Biggers is great, can't say enough good things about him. However the staff members who make the appointments are terrible. They are rude on the phone and have scheduled me on days I show up for and turn around and say , we don't have you scheduled today. Uuuuuugh! Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Great Dr. Compassionate, thorough, accurate, takes time.very good with kids and patients of all ages.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

very personable, very knowledgeable, and thorough. I have recommended him to several of my friends. He was my doctor before I went on medicare and going to medicare he is still the same. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I love this doctor, has the best bed side manner, very helpful and informative . He has always been able to correctly diagnos all problems Great personality able to put fears to rest and cure you...

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Cannot imagine a better Dr. anywhere. He is just the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Biggers, listens and is truly concerned for your well being. He my family's primary care Dr. He knowledgeable and willing to try different approaches when needed

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Both myself and my wife use Dr. Biggers for primary care. We find him very knowledgeable and caring, and he has excellent "bed-side" manner. In other words, good with his patients. Would not change doctors for anything! I frequently commmunicate via e-mail for prescription refills, etc, and he responds promptly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

very concerned caring and knowledgable. I highly recommend him. Have had him as my entire family's doc for 3 yrs.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

very knowledgeable and elpful until & unless the insurance company says no. My experience has been he doesn't like to fight their decision if they ask him to try something else first. He will, however, call you personally if you ask for the Dr to call you back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

First time my daughter had seen him and we both were so impressed. Knows what he's talking about and doing. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Ryan M. Biggers's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare