Ratings for Dr. James J. Felfoldi

The doctor and staff could not have been any nicer to me in treating my plantar fasciitis issues over the course of 18 months. Although I did not want the cordizone shots it was a better alternative than surgery and with time allowed my issue to heal without the knife. Thank you Dr. F!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor really care about patients. I knew what kind of condition I had going into my first appointment but wanted to see if this doctor was good and could figure it out. He could not. I gave him all the necessary info and the exam he did was poor at best.. I believe is lack of care run into his staff as well. In my personal experience, there much better doctors out there. Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Very polite and professional on the phone when making my appointment and evenbetter in person. I've used my insurance as well as paid cash for my visits. The Dr. was extremely helpful and has ended an issue with one of my feet and will soon have my other foot taken care of once and for all. I've had problems with my feet for many years and this Dr. has cured them. The staff is great as well as the Dr. Don't know why others are having any issues unless they are their own and just putting them blame on this practice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Felfoldi has been great, has done nothing but help me with my foot problem and it has only gotten better,my experience with all types of Doctors has been extensive do to a major car accident. Dr Felfoldi is one of the better docs

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Rude and unprofessional in general. I'm not saying that he is not a good doctor, but the group of people that works with him shows that they care more about the money than the pacients. There were suprises with the bills all the time, we were charge also for treatments that my husband never receive, and when we tried to talk to somebody, the office manager and the front desk lady just ignore us completely and we had to deal everything with the insurance company. To be honest, the only thing positive that I can say is that at least they give us our money back in a few days for the service that we never receive. The only thing they were honest with.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

This doctor really does not listen to you. I knew what kind of condition I had going into my first appointment but wanted to see if this doctor was good and could figure it out. He could not. I gave him all the necessary info and he told me I had something else that was impossible because my feet did not even hurt in that area. He even looked at my x-rays and could still not figure it out, when other doctors would have noticed exactly what kind of condition I have just by looking at the x-rays. I have also never had a doctor say I have to buy orthotics; every other doctor just gives orthotics to you for free. Really, I cannot believe this guy is a podiatrist. He is supposed to be specialized in feet but he really does not know anything at all. I guess every one of his patients with foot pain all have plantar fasciitis. Don't waste your time with this doctor. It's not worth it and you'll probably get a wrong diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

If you are assigned to this doctor by your insurance carrier...Best advice is to ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012