You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Hillis

Dr Hillis is a gifted practitioner. Over the past year and a half I have seen multiple medical specialists and tried many treatment modalities for my back, leg, and hip pain without success. After a short time, Dr. H has been able to virtually eliminate my pain and restore my mobility. I have finally found a professional who has given me hope that I can restore my previous level of functioning! Think you've tried everything? I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Hillis!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

It was my first appt with Dr Hillis for neck pain. After a 3 minute exam he felt it was due to my autoimmune disease which he was more interested in exploring further then dealing with pain currently being experienced. Left without treatment or temp solution (ice,etc) and was asked if I could deal with it and to make another appointment for 2days later. Took 2 calls on his cell phone during my appointment. I do not think I will be returning.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I was involved in a very bad car accident earlier this year. When Dr. Hillis started my assessment/treatment/therapy I had a significant amount of internal injuries. The treatment by Dr. H., as well as the results have exceeded my expectations. He is a very knowledgeable as well as gifted Medical Professional. He communicates very well with me, and has a virtue of inspiring as well as motivating a patient to work towards successful recovery. My family and I are very thankful to Doctor H. for what he has done to get me back up on my feet; I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Daniel Hillis is truly the best! He is brilliant and his knowledge impresses me every time I go for a visit. I am extremely happy to have found a specialist who is that sincere and caring. He listens generously and gives undivided attention. Dr. Hillis is extremely compassionate and takes a true interest in my overall health. I recommend Dr. Hillis to everyone but especially to whoever is interested in healing beyond the symptom. I’m very grateful to Dr. Hillis for healing my back and neck pain. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

An incredible physician, proficiently skilled in all aspects of chiropractic care. I’ve rarely seen a fellow doctor with his well honed ability and compassionate care. It was a positive, invaluable experience from the first visit. See for yourself!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Hillis is not your typical chiropractor. He is so thorough and knowledgeable! I've been to a number of chiropractors, but he is the best! He sent immediately for my MRI scan and report and was able not only to adjust and test, but also to recommend supplements I'm planning to try right away. So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Hillis is a brilliant diagnostician. I have been on the merry-go-round of medical specialists for the last 21 years. I have received either no advice or bad advise for a myriad of symptoms I have experienced. Thanks to Dr Hillis, I believe there is finally some hope for my future.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The best doctor I've gone to! Dr. Hillis does such a thorough job, he really works to figure out what the underlying or hidden issues are behind my symptoms. He listens, and offers real solutions for even my difficult health problems. I'm so pleased with the progress towards better health - I can't say enough good about the work he does!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The best chiropractor I've ever gone to in nearly 40 years of going to chiropractors!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Daniel P. Hillis's Credentials

• Columbia Institute Chiropractic (Grad. 1976)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hillis is a gifted practitioner. Over the past year and a half I have seen multiple medical specialists and tried many treatment modalities for my back, leg..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "It was my first appt with Dr Hillis for neck pain. After a 3 minute exam he felt it was due to my autoimmune disease which he was more interested in exploring f..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was involved in a very bad car accident earlier this year. When Dr. Hillis started my assessment/treatment/therapy I had a significant amount of internal inju..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniel Hillis is truly the best! He is brilliant and his knowledge impresses me every time I go for a visit. I am extremely happy to have found a specialist..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An incredible physician, proficiently skilled in all aspects of chiropractic care. I’ve rarely seen a fellow doctor with his well honed ability and compassiona..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hillis is not your typical chiropractor. He is so thorough and knowledgeable! I've been to a number of chiropractors, but he is the best! He sent immedia..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hillis is a brilliant diagnostician. I have been on the merry-go-round of medical specialists for the last 21 years. I have received either no advice or bad..."

October 30, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://Naplesnaturalhealth.com". Postal Code has been updated from "34101" to "34103". Address has been updated from "5415 Park Central Ct" to "840 Anchor Rode Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "239-597-3929".

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I've gone to! Dr. Hillis does such a thorough job, he really works to figure out what the underlying or hidden issues are behind my symptoms. ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hillis is the best doctor I've been to. He's incredible at figuring out what was wrong with me when no one else could."

September 30, 2014