Ratings for Dr. Rostana Said

Excellent doctor! Very polite, knowledgeable and caring. She took her time and I didn't feel rushed. She diagnosed my problem right away. After the 2nd visit I was pain free. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

DR. Said is fine but the staff and the billing clerk are horrible!! Whenever I inquire about something, they start to put on a dispute mode! They say the bill is $ 500 but send to my insurance for $ 675! Insurance only covered for $ 500 so I have to pay them $ 175 out of pocket due to "not covered expense."

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

When I called for an appointment for my Mother, the front office staff patiently worked with me to find an appointment time that would fit with my busy schedule. The last two podiatrists that I have taken my Mother to for nail trimming caused her quite a bit of pain. My Mother was apprehensive about seeing a new podiatrist. Dr. Said is wonderful. She is very professional, friendly, and caring. She was very gentle and patient with my Mother, resulting in a pain free visit. I was so impressed with her that I made an appointment for myself.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Said for a few years. She has helped me when many doctors did not know what was wrong with my feet. You do not feel rushed. She is very caring and good. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I paid in full with cash but yet they sent me a bill months later stating that I did not. I would avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

My husband, kids, father and I all see Dr. Said. She is polite, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. She takes the time to explain the problem and potential treatments, always taking the conservative approach. We feel comfortable trusting the care of our children with her as well. My older kids both play sports (soccer, football and baseball) and we feel that having their feet checked now will prevent problems in the future. We love Dr. Said and refer her to anyone we know who needs a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Usually had to wait long periods (30 min +) for Dr. Said to look at me. She gave me several cortisone shots and that was helpful but no followup. My greatest complaint is whoever does her billing. I set up a payment schedule and never missed a payment yet they harassed me and constantly threatened turning me over to collections even though I paid them regularly. For the harassment and the lateness I will not go back.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

The worst of the worst.. she told me I have foot pain because I am too fat.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

she really took her time to answer my question and suggested how I can do more to help my foot pain

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Rostana Said's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)