Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Rennie

Exceptional in every way - I have sent many of my friends to him, and he takes outstanding care of them - amazing in a crisis, lining up all proper specialists immediately - he is the Best!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Rennie is, with out a doubt, one of the best doctors I have had. He is very patient and thorough. He never rushes and answers all my questions. He always calls back if you leave a message with the receptionist, and if it's an emergency, he will come to the phone right away. I refer everyone that I know to him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

A couple of months ago, we chose Dr. Rennie to be is our private family physician. We have been long frustrated with never being able to get in to see our primary care doctor the same day when our kids were ill. (which often resulted to Urgent Care or ER visits with our 6yr old) and were desperate for a change. Finding Dr. Rennie has been a God-send. He started with a complete physical workup on the entire family, which also included a detailed documentation of past illnesses. There were no extensive forms and questionaires to fill out, he took care of everything. We were provided with his personal phone number, which he actually answers (imagine that! :) - no more chasing people via answering services and talking to nurse assistants when I've got a really sick kid on my hands!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Scott R. Rennie's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 2003)

Ameritas