Ratings for Dr. Craig B. BOSWELL

I LOVE DR. BOSWELL AND HIS STAFF. THEY WERE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND MADE ME FEEL AS IF I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I am 52 years old, 36F, 182lbs, and Dr. Boswell and his wonderful staff was able to get a breast reduction/lift approved through my insurance. The results are far better than I could have ever imagined. I can breathe better without the weight of my former over-sized and deflated breasts sitting on my ribcage. I'm still in tears seven days later marveling over Dr. Boswell's work on art. Best decision I ever made regarding my health and my body!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Wonderful experience..was a little nervous about getting botox at first,but after tslking with dr. Boswell all fears went away..he injected botox in my crpws feet and my double lines between my eyes..I am very happy with the results..highly recommend dr Boswell and his staff

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Boswell and his Staff. I'm less than 4 weeks post op and have waited less than 5 minutes for each appointment. I HIGHLY recommend consulting with Dr. Boswell. Look No Further, He's Top Notch!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr. Boswell. After searching many docs in the area, I met with him. He immediately made me feel comfortable and when I had any concerns or questions prior to surgery his staff got me in to see him same day. I have recommended to friends and they had great results from seeing him as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Suspected Dr. Craig Boswell was not really injecting Botox after numerous sessions, EACH costing $1500, yet NO horizontal wrinkles on forehead, vertical lines between eyes, or crowsfeet, were altered in ANY detectable way. Able to scrunch/raise forehead/squint & produce ALL PREVIOUS wrinkles. His various responses to my concerns were "You haven't waited long enough", "you're ready for more injections" or "can't expect to get the same results you did when younger". Finally, after paying ANOTHER $1500 w/NO results, went to different respected plastic surgeon for advice. She had me squint,frown,raise forehead, and asked "HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HAVING BOTOX?" When I told her I had JUST paid $1500 for it just 4 weeks prior, her mouth fell open. Told me she was VERY troubled by what she was seeing. She charged me only $400 & 2 days later I was STUNNED at results! ALL those wrinkles I suspected should have gone away, DID. Am reporting Dr. Craig Boswell be investigated for unlawful practices

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Very happy with my experience with Dr. Boswell and the staff. The whole process from consult to recovery was very smooth. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Boswell, How good you have made me feel about myself. I look forward to making myself look even better in the future with your help!!! Great job done!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Craig B. BOSWELL's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company