Ratings for Dr. Vincent Talosig

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME- FIND A REPUTABLE PAIN SPECIALIST He repeats himself at every visit and won't converse, just read off his laptop and point where it hurts. Oh, you are only allowed to have one spot of pain, the rest of your body doesn't matter. He walks around the office and stands in your appointment with his "MACHINE" a rolling table with his laptop he can't do anything without. He robotically asks the exact same questions in every appointment and never goes over the questionnaires patients are required to fill out in the waiting room. His employees are dead silent and appear afraid of him. Reminds me of men that are angry and verbally abusive when patients or others aren't around and then tries to act kind and smiley if a patient is there. He put me through a 2 year long sickening experiment. He tried out lots of different pain meds ,that I had to "allow" 2 to 3 months to work. I went through severe pain and side effects and then found through my Gastroenerologist that this had caused me to develop chronic pancreatitis. He also kept hounding me to let him operate on me with some strange nerve deadening procedure. He only has 9 years of practice and I don't know if he'd ever even performed that surgery on anyone. BEWARE OF THIS MAN!

Submitted August 3, 2015

The doctor does have a horrible because manner but he does his job well. He is very punctual. His staff is horrible at giving him messages so you have to call back often. He does make you fill out the same things and asks the same questions each visit but he does make things right wroth your pain so I can't complain. Once I was in horrible pain and his assistant asked why I didn't go to the ER over the weekend. The ER doesn't give out stronger pain medication! I didn't care for her. Regardless he takes good care of you even if he tends to be repetitive and the northwest surgical center where he does his procedures is top notch.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Talosig eliminated my pain with just two epidurals, one in my back and one in my neck. I had been to numerous medical professionals over a period of many years and Dr. Talosig is the only one that did this.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Very stiff, no "bedside manor" doesn't allow time for patients to ask him questions. He asks the same questions every visit while he stands at his laptop and types in patients answers or maybe his view. Same paperwork to fill out about symptoms and lifestyle every visit before he sees you, and then no one asks you about what you fill in. It would make sense that his lack of giving time for patients concerns if he were going over the paperwork that was just filled out. Strange

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

8 minutes late. rude receptionist told me the Dr. gone for the day. argued back and forth with me. said I will go check, but I think he is gone. She came back and said he was gone. I asked why would he leave when he knew I had an appointment? She said there is a 15 grace period. you have to reschedule. I said it is 14 after the hour now, and I had been there at least 5 minutes arguing back and forth. am new patient here, as well. 3rd appointment.asked the girl to call the Dr. because I am out of my medication. She said, he won't come back, (about the 3rd time she said that) I said please call him let him know I am out of my medication she punched one key on the phone & whispered she said that she is out of her medications, then hung up the receiver. She said again, I can schedule for tomorrow. I wasn't born last night. When she picked up the receiver, she hit one key, that was to dial another phone in the office. He was not gone. He was still there and being a liar and

Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Vincent Talosig's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)