Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Habib

I've found Dr. Habib and his staff to be courteous, professional, and generally funny. He has excellent patient interaction skills and is very thorough. His staff is the same, they are very efficient but don't make you feel rushed either. I've always been impressed with the service.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Habib is fantastic. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Habib is fantastic; I'm always very nervous at doctors' visits but he is so kind and calm that I'm immediately put at ease. He has tended to recommend behavior/diet changes before prescriptions (for things like cholesterol or headaches), which I appreciate, and always presents me with several options and as much detail in his explanation as I want. He's always very relaxed and never seems to be in a hurry, which I love. Two thumbs way, way up for Dr. Habib!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Habib is the kind of doctor I want to keep for the rest of my life. He takes real interest in any health concerns I may bring up. He also presents some questions that are stage of life appropriate about issues I may not have considered to be age related. When needed, he has called me himself to relay test results and what steps need to be taken. I so appreciate his thoroughness and willingness to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

He is an Amazing doctor. Kind, patient, helpful. He actually calls his patients to discuss concerns. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Amazing doctor. I have seen many docs because I have lupus and other health problems. Dr. Habib takes as much time to talk to me as needed and never rushes off. He is one of the brightest docs I have ever met. I was worried about not being able to understand him but trust me his English will be better than 90% of the people he sees. Excellent doctor, excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Habib is the best doctor I've EVER seen. What has he done for me? Fixed my nausea that the specialist couldn't fix (had it 20 years), fixed my diarrhea, removed a tampon I got stuck (and was overly patient), diagnosed and treated my sprained ankle, etc. All of the above were on one try. Dr. Habib is great about preventative medicine (I fell down the stairs at a party. He asked if I'd been drinking and I believe he'd try to treat alcoholism if that were the case.) He has prescribed me medications I did not take like I should, I came in for the same thing, and he talked to me and immediately knew the best thing to prescribe to me after I told my problem with it. He understands his role as a physician: he can give you the best recommendation for care, but YOU are in control of your own health. He makes sure you know that in a kind way. He talks to you for however long you need, is usually pretty happy and has a very good bedside manner for a doctor. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011