Ratings for Dr. Graciela Gallardo

This is one of the worst immature doctors I've ever been to. She is scared to do her job with pain management and needs to find a different line of work. She will twist your words or find some excuse to make her problems your fault. Try to help in any way and she just gets worse saying you are an addict. Lol! She mentally of her rocker and will be nothing but another problem for you. For the life of me I don't understand doctors that take oaths and then not give a dang about your health or well being??? And she called my primary care doctor and lied thinking she was gonna have the last say, I guess. Lol! Keep looking for a real doctor this one has some major problems.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Gallardo is unprofessional and lacks compassion. She seems to be very jaded and thinks everyone just wants narcotics. During the first visit she was all about natural remedies which I was excited about. She prescribed low dose naltrexone for me, and when I did research on it at home I got so excited thinking I'd finally be well. She swore up and down there would be no side effects and was convinced it would work. Well, it didn't. And I had bad side effects that resulted in damage to my intestines. When I went for the second visit to try to find something else, and told her about my reaction to it, she was very dismissive and scoffed "I must have over 100 other patients on this medicine that have no problem with it." I reminded her that I told her during my first visit that I am very sensitive to medications. She started going down the list of all these other medicines and options - most of which I had already tried or was unable to do. She started getting frustrated as we went through them. Several times, she practically yelled at me about how she's "just not going to prescribe opiates" and treating me like a drug seeker - until I reminded her that I wasn't even asking for narcotics. Her attitude was awful at this point. She finally prescribed some kind of cheek strip type medicine. She brought in a "sample" of the strip that she said more than once contained no medicine, it was "for practice" she said. She made me demonstrate that I knew how to use it. Then the x-ray tech came in the room to get me for an x-ray and as my husband and I were walking out, she said "She's picky!" behind my back - knowing I'm deaf and couldn't hear her (my husband told me later what she said). I’m not picky, I just don't want to make myself sicker than I already am. I can’t help that I am sensitive to medications. On the way home, I started feeling very "off" and sick. It felt exactly like another bad reaction to a medicine. I strongly suspected it wasn’t a practice strip, but actually contained medicine. A couple of days later, I talked to a pain management doctor elsewhere and he confirmed that no such strip exists medicine-free. So it appears as though she lied to me and dosed me without my knowledge. The kicker? When I looked up that medicine, I found out it was a narcotic. I was so confused. I did not fill the prescription because contrary to what she believes, I do not want narcotics. I wanted compassion, kindness, and respect. Dr. Gallardo may be awful, but the rest of the staff at the clinic were nice and helpful and the clinic itself is clean and nice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I could not in any way agree with the negative comments. I have been a patient with them for 2 1/2 years on strict pain management. Those who only want drugs for a high usually don't like strict guidelines. I have been under pain management for over 25 years and NEVER abused the drugs, share them or run out too quickly. Gallardo is busy yes, but her PA is awesome and spends all the time I need with him. Just today I discussed a change in my health and he was quick to say and go over the changes they can try. The staff has always been helpful and I always, always get a call back within 24 hours. I would highly recommend them only if you really need it. If you just want drugs then stay away, they will recognize you and dismiss you and then you will write negative comments.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I absolutely hate this place, the staff is rude and inconsiderate. They will make you an appointment then act like your a dumby when you show up. Then the staff treat you like a transient off the street. Most disrespectful people I have evr met.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I love Dr. Gallardo - I just saw her. She has to abide by very strict rules because of the Oklahoma DEA. She is very, very busy, however, she's always been very nice and cordial to me. You have to fill out a detailed questionnaire, but if you tell the truth about your medications, you are fine. She's a very honest and direct person, and I love that about her. I don't understand the negative reviews!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I am a nurse with a bachelor's degree and 20 years experience. Dr Gallardo has a "Just Live With It" attitude. You will see a physician your first visit - then 'other' staff there after. Good luck getting Triage to call you back. They take pride in firing patients. The PA was bragging that he had 'fired' 4 patients the day I was seen. I was a patient for an extended period of time - but because of their policies and weekly DEA meetings - they have lost sight of patient rights - and look more to cover their practice and appease the FED more than Patients or some level of understanding. Also know that Suboxone is not covered by insurance - and costs $300/month.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Very rude and uncaring. Even the staff is awful. Please find someone else who will really care as she does not. She will not let you talk and won't listen to what you have to say. She treats everyone as though we are junkies even though there are serious medical problems. Please if you care about your family or self find a doctor who will also as dr Gallardo is not it. There are many in the area who are good at what they do. Find anyone else. I would not send my pet to her. Awful experience that left me in tears!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

All I can say is absolutely awful. This is supposed to be a pain mgmt clinic? Her information on the web says she is family medicine not pain mngmt. She was rude and had zero compassion! I would highly recommend to go to someone, anyone other than this person!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I would highly reccomend not scheduling an appointment with Dr., if thats what you can call her Gallardo. 1. The contract they have you sign is bogus and full of /*-/*. In the contract I was told one thing but quickly found it to be a lie when it came to the test they ran on me. When I mentioned this to the staff and Dr. Gallardo's nurse, she just smiled. 2. Dr. Gallardo spent on 10 minutes with me, she did not ask anything about my current medication from my psychiatrist, she just told me to stop taking it with what she was prescribing me. I should mention that her practice is no longer a family practice but a pain managment company not clinic. This is your first clue that you should not be dealing with her. 3. Her RN was very rude and did not let me speak. 4. Gallardo is very inpersonal/cold and already has her mind made up before she enters the room. 5. she did not ask me what would help for my pain even though it was clear i was in a lot of pain. STAY AWAY, VERY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Incredibly professional, patient, understanding and sympathetic. "Real" attitudes about pain management and what can and cannot be done to relieve pain. Available and willing to answer questions. Both doctor and staff speak plainly enough for laymen to understand and are patient with questions. Above all else, doctor and staff genuinely seem to both care and keep track of patient progress.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011