Ratings for Dr. Richard Doyle Johnson

I had a very large fibroid tumor big as a cantelope. And acyston my left oary. Dr.johnson is a very great doctor..i came thru the ER around 2am,my blood count was very low,i needed a blood transfusion.Dr.johnson visit me@6am.He performed my hysterectomy @11 am. I thank you Dr.Doyle johnson,im very grateful to you and staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I had 2 positive home pregnancy test, he didnt even give me a test. I didnt get any prenatal vitamins, only magazines. Needless to say i never went back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

He delivered my child over 3 years ago and did a wonderful job. He was very sensitive to my needs and did whatever it took for me to have a good delivery. The only complaint I have of him is that he tends to mumble and you sometimes have to ask him to speak up.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

He is very straightforward and extremely compasionate. His patients emotional and physical well-being is his ultimate goal and personal mission. His staff is simply great!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Oh, If I had the freedom of speech!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

Dr. Richard Doyle Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR