Ratings for Dr. Kristin M. Flammer

Dr. Flammer is amazing, I didn't know just how good until I was talking to someone at a birthday party and told her some of the things Dr. Flammer told me. that person wanted contact information and said that someone as in tuned and detailed as she, is a rare thing. so that made me happier about seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Excellent doctor. My first visit to Dr. Flammer, she took copious notes, asked questions and explained various thyroid disorders relevant to my symptoms, family history and lab work. This doctor treats patients, not lab work. I came to her in desperation after my soon-to-be -former GP and another Endocrinologist dismissed my debilitating symptoms and family history based entirely on my borderline lab work. Dr. Flammer took considered everything and prescribed medications to address my symptoms in order to treat any thyroid problem or be able to rule it out entirely. The staff was friendly, professional and competent. I arrived 30 minutes before my scheduled appointment and saw the doctor within 15 minutes of my early arrival. I would be very pleased to recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015