Ratings for Kuan-Chung Chou

Excellent doctor. He did helped with my allergy after about 10 months of treatment. Also my elevated blood pressure gets normal after treatment. I strongly recommend Dr. Chou.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I’ve been searching or a "Dr." provides both acupuncture & herbal medicine for a long time. Then, I found Dr. Chou. He is truly a magical worker. Not only he was trained in the most notorious medical school in Taiwan, but also got his Doctor in Tradition Chinese Medicine in the most famous university in China. I am in nursing since 1995, Dr. Chou has over 30 years experience of Chinese medicine. He is caring, very patient and professional. I received acupuncture & herbal treatments once a week for almost 6 months now, my acne cleared up, my face is glowing, I sleep better, my mood has improved dramatically; the treatments helped my headache, wrist & back pain; my chronic inflammation is gone. I am so happy that I am now medicine free, I believe the acupuncture regulates my body to stimulate self-healing process. Like everything else, there is no shortcut for healing. It will take a few sessions for your body to re-balance itself. Be patient, you will get there. If you have health issues that didn't work with pills or surgery, I highly recommend having a consultation with Dr. Chou. He might be the right Dr. who can help you and make you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Chou is an outstanding acupuncturist and Chinese medicine doctor. He treated several of my health problems. I experienced and learned a great deal from him. For example. my voice used to be weak due to the stagnant Qi flow in stomach. As my stomach problem was being treated, I found my voice was getting sonorous. I then realized how the function of one organ can affect the functions of the others, as well as the impact of Qi flow on our physical body. I was also amazed that acupuncture was more effective than chiropractic treatment for my shoulder case, which I had been getting chiropractic treatment (at least twice a week) for a very long time with a very slow progress. Once I mentioned my shoulder problem to Dr. Chou. He then added more needles on me to also treat my shoulder problem. One or two days later when I went to the chiropractic center for my shoulder problem, I felt much improved when the chiropractor stretched my shoulder. Initially I was uncertain whether the significant improvement was due to the acupuncture treatment or not, but I was able to confirm it later on because Dr. Chou treated my shoulder one more time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

The clinic is clean. Dr. Chou is very caring and patient. He uses one time needle only. Over time, I felt the benefits of acupuncture

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Chou for my sleep problems. I have suffered from insomnia for years, but recent stress in my life has made matters much worse. I had trouble getting to sleep as well as staying asleep. After 5 treatments with Dr. Chou I began dropping off to sleep pretty quickly. I still wake up earlier than I'd like, but I'm no longer tired all day. I think that my sleep will continue to improve with more treatments. I find Dr. Chou to be very accommodating. He makes sure that you are comfortable in every way during your session. I am very happy with his care and will definitely continue with him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Chou has been working on my back. For years I have suffered from back pain, because of a doctor cutting a nerve in my back. After two visits it is already much better and he worked on my memory and neuropathy in my feet. My memory is much better and after one visit for my feet, my toes feel normal again. I am 87 so any improvement is great. I will keep seeing Dr. Chou, who is a very gentle person.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Chou was able to stop the pain in my foot with 1 acupuncture visit. He is an Oriental Medical Doctor, which is what I was looking for AND he is a PH.D . his knowledge is unbelievable and he works very well. He knows how to fix most ailments. I highly recommend him. I continue to see him just so I stay healthy. He is amazing!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Chou has helped my neck pain when no one else could. After 30+ physical therapy appointments and multiple recommendations from Eastern medicine doctors to resort to a long-term pain specialist I went to see Dr. Chou upon a friend's recommendation. I am so glad that I did. He's straightforward, takes the time with you to understand your case and explain to you how acupuncture may or may not help and why. He's just the best and I cannot say enough good things about him. Go see him! He's amazing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had an excellent time working with Dr. Chou and he concentrated on finding the problem as efficiently as possible. After my first session, I felt better already. It was incredible!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Kuan-Chung Chou's Credentials

Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou Ph.D, CMD, LAc. Ph.D, CMD, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine* Ph.D Program, National Taiwan University** Professor of Chinese Medicine, USA *** License of Acupuncture, Virginia, Maryland,USA Diplomate Acupuncture , NCCAOM,USA Medical Doctor Degree : Beijing University of Chinese Medicine Ph.D Degree : Beijing University of Chinese Medicine Master of Oriental Medicine, USA Master, Taiwan

• English
  • Chinese

• Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (Grad. 2012)
  • National Taiwan University