Ratings for Dr. William L. Matzner

Dr. Matzner is a doctor who cares about his patients and doesn’t over charge. I would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Let me tell you that his consultation is worth it. He has a good knowledge of medicine and listens to patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Bill Matzner is one of those physicians who care about patient’s health and not about the money.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. William Matzner is the best surgeon.I have ever meet, I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. William Matzner. He is very caring, kind and a true professional.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

What an amazing doctor. He was my admitting doctor at Los Robles and from the moment I met him, he comforted me tremendously and I could tell he knew his stuff. Was in incredibly good hands during my 10 day stay and now that I am out, I will be seeing him at his office for the Internal Medicine follow up. He will most likely be of assistance to me in the future when looking to have children as well but for now I am beyond grateful to have found him. Not sure what all the complaints are about in his reviews, he is a darn busy doctor juggling daily hospital visits and his own practice and does a darn good job.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

All the doctor wants is the money only he does not care for the Patient's I can hear him when the patients leaves his office he will be laughing about them and the lab staff will do the same. The lab staff will look over the file and make fun of the patients.The doctor is alway 1 or 2 hour late to come in the office for his appt.The doctor will be in with you only for 10 min. He will not call you back. I will not go back to his office.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Staff very helpful. Dr Matzner was patient and compassionate. I would recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

One of the most intelligent men I have ever met!!!! He is knowlegeable in both medicine and economics (he has a Ph.D.!!!!!)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Matzner is a great doc, I have worked closely with his staff, Amy rocks with both her Attitude and helpfulness!! A nurse and call the office a lot for Geriatric patients and thier issues are both life threatening at times and just a matter of their impatience at times and Dr always gets back to me with all the respect and concern he has. Y makes sure I'm taken care of for the patience sale and for mine! I'm looking forward to working more with Dr. Matzner and his staff in the durire' hats off to a very busy man and practice. Thank you again' Sincerely, nurse Alli :o)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. William L. Matzner's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)