Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

I love all the gals that work in the office and Dr. Plambeck if course is so knowledgable and caring ! He has delivered all 4 of my babies!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had to have an emergency C section and could have lost my baby if Dr. Plambeck didn't act as quickly as he did. I'm forever grateful for his knowledge and calming nature! The best OBGYN around!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Plambeck is so knowledgeable and he was really great throughout my entire pregnancy. All of my ultrasounds showed my babies right kidney as dilated and Dr. Plambeck kept reassuring us that it was still within normal limits and we should not be worried. He explained that usually once they are out in the world you don't see that dilation, and guess what!? His kidney's are fine like he said they would be. He was very open to the fact that my boyfriend and I wanted to get induced so we knew he could be in Nebraska for our sons birth since we are living in North Dakota now. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck if you are looking for someone who is going to care for your needs and explain things to you if you are confused at all. Usually you don't have a follow up appointment until 6 weeks pp, but I had mine with plambeck at 4 weeks pp, because he wanted to see me before I left, which is understandable considering he delivered my baby.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Plambeck by a family friend. So glad I was. This was my first child Dr and staff were awesome at helping me navigate this crazy pregnancy experience. Everyone was very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

So glad I was refered to Dr Plambeck. He's such a kind and caring doctor and I couldn't be happier about the care he gave me during my pregnancy. Will for sure use him for my future pregnancies! I'm going to switch to him for my yearly checkups too!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Best doctor and stuff ever ! He is my doctor over 10 year and always take care of all problems I have .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great OBGYN! I will be returning to him to deliver the rest of my children!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I have been a patient for 16 years now. Dr Plambeck delivered my two boys by C section. He is a wonderful Dr and I couldn't be more happy with him and his staff! I have sinced moved from Lincoln over 10 years ago and I still travel the 3 hours (one way) to see him. I just can't find a better relationship with a Dr anywhere else! Last visit I had my two boys with me and he took the time to meet them and visit with them. They thought it was pretty cool to actually meet the Dr that brought them into this world! Thanks Dr. Plambeck!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Plambeck has been my doctor for over 12. He is easy to talk to and really cares about his patients. I have dealt with fertility issues, fibroids and now menopause under his care. Highly recommend Dr. Plambeck and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Been going here for 7 years, staff was great . I am looking for a new place.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford