Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

Dr. Plambeck was kind & caring & his office was extremely helpful with helping get info for submitting bills to our bill-sharing coop. I really appreciated his thoroughness, willingness to ask questions, & taking time to call with important test results. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Plambeck has been my doctor for 13 years and would recommend him to anyone needing gynecological or obstetrics care. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. He cares about their overall health. It's hard to find a doctor who is kind and compassionate and truly knowledgeable in their field in this day and age and Dr. Plambeck certainly is.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr.Plambeck and his staff are amazing. We had an excellent experience with him for our two pregnancies. Dr. Plambeck is very knowledgeable, talks to the point and we feel that he really cares about you. And he did an excellent job in delivering the baby. Would recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Plambeck and his staff are really amazing. The waiting time is short compared to other OBs.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I love Dr. Plambeck and his entire staff! I am 37 years old and have been going to him since I was 19 and in September he delivered our 5th baby. I cannot even begin to put into words how good I feel about my experiences with him and everybody at his office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Plambeck for over 20 years. He takes time to listen and educate. He truly cares! I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I truly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Plambeck and the entire staff. Everyone was so friendly, caring, and helpful. I never had to wait. In fact, one time I showed up to my appointment 20 minutes early and they were able to see me right away. The appointments were never rushed. They always made me feel like I was their only patient. When I went into labor, Dr. Plambeck came to the hospital every hour to check on me. It really showed me that he cared and made me feel important. Should I have a second baby there is no doubt I will return to his office. The service was great and the care was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is amazing and has tons of experience. Everything about him seems very relaxing and calm, and this greatly helps relieve our tension and anxiety. My wife says she feels his presence gives her the confidence that nothing can go wrong in the delivery room and indeed she delivered naturally within 15 or so minutes with ease. We are coming back to him for our 2nd baby.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is so calming and his staff is caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is very knowledgeable, caring, great listener, and has the patient's best interest in mind. Nurses are ready to answers and everyone handles appointments professionally yet still show kindness and individual care and concern.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI