Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

Dr. Plambeck is so kind, calm, and educated. He is a great teacher in understanding my health and pregnancy and is so caring. He is never in a hurry and his staff are wonderful. He was my OBGYN for my first baby and I am so thankful we found him!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is a doctor who truly cares about you. Always enters the room with a smile, sits down and makes you feel special. You never feel rushed or feel like he's in a hurry to leave the room and move on the next patient. The rest of the staff is amazing as well. All the staff is kind, loving and truly care about you and your baby's health.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is genuine, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have gone to him for 4 years, through two pregnancies and annual visits. He has helped me out with my diagnosis of gestational diabetes, post partum depression & PCOS. What I love about Dr. Plambeck is that he actually sits down with you and listens, he genuinely cares! The nursing & office staff are awesome, I love the fact that I can walk into the office and they remember me after not seeing me for a year and ask about my kids.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Plambeck is a great doc, and his staff is always friendly and helpful. I have gone to him for 22 years and through 3 pregnancies (and now premenopause), and I have no intention of going elsewhere. He is very skilled and knowledgable and always sits down and listens and gives thorough explanations. He also takes time to get to know his patients and their families and truly cares about them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Plambeck and staff are fantastic. After seeing him and his staff so many times over the course of both of my pregnancies, it almost makes you a little sad when it's all over and you won't see them but once a year!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

We are so incredibly thankful for Dr. Plambeck. He delivered all three of our boys and we never felt more cared for from beginning to the end! You would never know if he was rushed or having a bad day---every visit he treats you as his top priority while you are with him; never hurried; and always so caring and genuine. He is extremely up to date and knowledgeable! He is truly the best doctor out there and one of a kind!! We would never go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

While I now only see Dr. Plambeck for my annual/preventative care appointment, there was a time I was in the office weekly. He is one in a million! The time he takes at each appointment to make sure you are doing ok, explain whatever diagnosis or concern you have is unbelievable. I never felt rushed or like I was just another patient. His staff is just as caring, even if you only see them once a year! If I had to do it all over again, my only wish is that I would have found him with baby #1 and not after 3! He helped bring our 2 miracle girls into the world and was with us through difficult times. Truly a blessing!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is a wonderful doctor! I am so thankful for his kind and gentle nature and the amount of time he takes during each appointment. His nurses and staff are also excellent to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is THE BEST. Genuine and caring. Would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is truly an amazing doctor and person. I am so blessed to have him as my OBGYN. He is truly one in a million. So caring and compassionate. I wish everybody could have such an amazing Prenatal experience as i did. What A Blessing!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Tufts Health Plans