Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

Dr. Plambeck is a wonderful doctor! I am so thankful for his kind and gentle nature and the amount of time he takes during each appointment. His nurses and staff are also excellent to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is THE BEST. Genuine and caring. Would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is truly an amazing doctor and person. I am so blessed to have him as my OBGYN. He is truly one in a million. So caring and compassionate. I wish everybody could have such an amazing Prenatal experience as i did. What A Blessing!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Happy to have found Dr. Plambeck! Very kind and gentle. I'll be sticking with him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Wonderful doctor--very kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. I appreciate his dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Plambeck's for almost 15 years, and in that time, he and his support staff (many of the women in his office have been there since my own "day one") have seen me through everything from preventative care (annual exams/Pap smears), emergency care (I had a miscarriage in 2006), cervical cancer/HPV therapy-- all the way through my high risk, but SUCCESSFUL pregnancy in 2008. Since that time, I have received quality care and sound scientific guidance from Dr. Plambeck regarding not just my reproductive health, but also learning to understand how the aging process as a woman has a unique effect on my overall health as I approach the age of menopause. Dr. Plambeck is kind, non-judgemental, up-to-date on current medical procedures and scientific research, and he truly cares most about the health and quality of life for the WOMEN he treats. I don't know what I'll ever do when he eventually retires-- he's the best.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I love all the gals that work in the office and Dr. Plambeck if course is so knowledgable and caring ! He has delivered all 4 of my babies!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had to have an emergency C section and could have lost my baby if Dr. Plambeck didn't act as quickly as he did. I'm forever grateful for his knowledge and calming nature! The best OBGYN around!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Plambeck is so knowledgeable and he was really great throughout my entire pregnancy. All of my ultrasounds showed my babies right kidney as dilated and Dr. Plambeck kept reassuring us that it was still within normal limits and we should not be worried. He explained that usually once they are out in the world you don't see that dilation, and guess what!? His kidney's are fine like he said they would be. He was very open to the fact that my boyfriend and I wanted to get induced so we knew he could be in Nebraska for our sons birth since we are living in North Dakota now. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck if you are looking for someone who is going to care for your needs and explain things to you if you are confused at all. Usually you don't have a follow up appointment until 6 weeks pp, but I had mine with plambeck at 4 weeks pp, because he wanted to see me before I left, which is understandable considering he delivered my baby.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Plambeck by a family friend. So glad I was. This was my first child Dr and staff were awesome at helping me navigate this crazy pregnancy experience. Everyone was very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)