Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

I used to love Dr. Plambeck, until he wouldn't see me anymore. He said he wouldn't see me because I had an IUD, and he didn't agree with them. He tried to force me to do Lupron shots when I didn't want to, even after I said I didn't want them. I genuinely thought I was finally finding help, but this is the last straw. I will be seeking other doctors.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Plambeck has been my doctor for 24 years. His kind and caring ways make you feel at ease. He never let's you leave his office with questions. He takes his time explaining things and going over every options available. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck for anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Plambeck and his staff are fantastic. Everyone is kind, caring and informative.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr Plambeck has been my Dr for a long time. I would not trust another Doctor. His staff are very professional but treats you like family. He has done everything from my check ups, 2 surgeries and now he has delivered my precious baby boy ! He knew my challenges of becoming pregnant and never gave up, and when it finally happened he was there every step of the way!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

I came across Dr Plambeck through a friend and am so grateful I got his name!! Dr Plambeck helped my husband and I through the birth of our first child and he did an amazing job! He is such a personable and caring person and every question/concern we had he had an answer for. It feels great to have an OB who cares!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Doctor who goes above and beyond thats Dr. Plambeck! He is very knowledgeable and caring and you will know you are in a good hands when you meet him in person and when you get to know him! I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Best OBGYN Dr in town! Been going for several years and he's delivered 2 of my children. Such a funny guy and great caring doctor!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Plambeck for 8 years, he has been my OB for all 3 of my pregnancies. He always took his time and answered all of my questions and listened to any concerns I had. His staff is always friendly and welcoming. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

I found Dr Plambeck on the American Association of Pro Life OBGYNs listings as the only Pro Life OBGYN in Lincoln after I found out I was pregnant again after experiencing a 17 week loss the year before. I prayed that God would help me find a kind, wise, compassionate doctor to care for me and my child through my pregnancy and to preform my 4th csection. God answered every one of those prayers. Dr Plambeck and his staff are simply wonderful. I never felt rushed or like I was a bother, my questions were always answered. Although I was always a bit worried that we might lose this baby, I felt completely at ease with Dr Plambeck all they way through this pregnancy and into my 4th csection. I had the easiest postpartum recovery I've ever had and I thank Dr. Plambeck for that. I know that our sweet baby girl made it to our arms in part due to the wonderful care I received. I felt well cared from my first blood work appointment to my last postpartum checkup. I really wish he'd been my doctor for my other pregnancies and csections.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Plambeck was very kind and knowledgeable. He always took all of my pregnancy concerns very seriously and did everything he could to help ease my worries and keep me comfortable. I will definitely go back for future pregnancies!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med