Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Plambeck

I love Dr. Plambeck and his entire staff! I am 37 years old and have been going to him since I was 19 and in September he delivered our 5th baby. I cannot even begin to put into words how good I feel about my experiences with him and everybody at his office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Plambeck for over 20 years. He takes time to listen and educate. He truly cares! I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I truly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Plambeck and the entire staff. Everyone was so friendly, caring, and helpful. I never had to wait. In fact, one time I showed up to my appointment 20 minutes early and they were able to see me right away. The appointments were never rushed. They always made me feel like I was their only patient. When I went into labor, Dr. Plambeck came to the hospital every hour to check on me. It really showed me that he cared and made me feel important. Should I have a second baby there is no doubt I will return to his office. The service was great and the care was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is amazing and has tons of experience. Everything about him seems very relaxing and calm, and this greatly helps relieve our tension and anxiety. My wife says she feels his presence gives her the confidence that nothing can go wrong in the delivery room and indeed she delivered naturally within 15 or so minutes with ease. We are coming back to him for our 2nd baby.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is so calming and his staff is caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is very knowledgeable, caring, great listener, and has the patient's best interest in mind. Nurses are ready to answers and everyone handles appointments professionally yet still show kindness and individual care and concern.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is so kind, calm, and educated. He is a great teacher in understanding my health and pregnancy and is so caring. He is never in a hurry and his staff are wonderful. He was my OBGYN for my first baby and I am so thankful we found him!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is a doctor who truly cares about you. Always enters the room with a smile, sits down and makes you feel special. You never feel rushed or feel like he's in a hurry to leave the room and move on the next patient. The rest of the staff is amazing as well. All the staff is kind, loving and truly care about you and your baby's health.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is genuine, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have gone to him for 4 years, through two pregnancies and annual visits. He has helped me out with my diagnosis of gestational diabetes, post partum depression & PCOS. What I love about Dr. Plambeck is that he actually sits down with you and listens, he genuinely cares! The nursing & office staff are awesome, I love the fact that I can walk into the office and they remember me after not seeing me for a year and ask about my kids.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Plambeck is a great doc, and his staff is always friendly and helpful. I have gone to him for 22 years and through 3 pregnancies (and now premenopause), and I have no intention of going elsewhere. He is very skilled and knowledgable and always sits down and listens and gives thorough explanations. He also takes time to get to know his patients and their families and truly cares about them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Robert D. Plambeck's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford