Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Mears

I found out about Dr. Mears through the employer services at Concord Hospital. I was hesitant to see a psychologist at first because of all the stigma surrounding mental health in the country. However, I am glad I did. She is very easy to talk to, helpful and compassionate. She makes me feel at easy. I actually look forward to my therapy sessions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

My family sought out the help of a psychologist when our 14 year old daughter was going through a very trying time in her life. Dr. Mears was recommended by our family doctor as she felt Dr. Mears and our daughter would get along quite well. We could not have been more pleased! Dr. Mears and her staff were helpful, kind and caring while we struggled to get our daughter back to herself. Rosie & Dr. Mears were more than willing to work around our challenging schedules for appointments and had no problem navigating a new and difficult insurance situation for us. Because of their kindness and compassion I recommended this office to my mother-in-law after the death of her husband. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mears (Rosie too!) to anyone in need of this kind of service in the Concord area.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Mears was highly recommended to me by my daughter-in-law when I was seeking help in dealing with my grief following my husband’s death. When I called the office I received an appointment (within a month of the call) and was able to complete all of the preliminary insurance information in a timely fashion. Beginning with the first appointment, I found Dr. Mears to be a compassionate and empathic professional; she has quietly and competently guided me to a place of personal empowerment and genuine healing with her breadth of knowledge and keen insight. My daughter-in-law’s recommendation was very accurate; I also would highly recommend Dr. Mears.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I wish I could rate the physician as she came highly recommended by our family pediatrician. Unfortunately, my initial phone call to this office to book an appt. was answered by a very rude young man who presented himself as the office manager. As soon as I mentioned my son would be a new patient, he huffed, then sighed and asked "if it mattered that she was booking into May". I replied that it didn't & that it was expected. I then mentioned I had another facility that I was looking into & for all I knew they were booking into July. So, it made no difference to me. That's when he refused to help me. He refused to even do the inital phone screening because in his words it was a waste of time & that this physician "didn't have room in her very valuable schedule for patients who are shopping around". His words verbatim. There was more to this unbelievably unprofessional conversation, but I've made my point & will continue my "shopping" until I find the right physician for my son.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014