Ratings for Dr. Joel E. Anhalt

Answers all questions no matter how small. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Best Dr. I have ever had. Explains things very thoroughly so you have a good understanding for not only what is happening, but how it can be treated and why he is doing (prescriptions, etc.) what he is doing. He would make a great teacher as well. The Manistee area is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I had a good doc before anhalt who checked my heart(heart conditions)and when he moved this was the only doctor who took my insurance My old doctor said that it would be a miracle if i outgrew them and when i switched over anhalt said i didn't have any heart problems so for 3 years my heart went unchecked(He listened to my heart every time i went in)I finally found a better doctor and she took one listen to my heart and within about 10 second said i had a heart condition She was mad anhalt didnt monitor my heart and now im trying to get 3 years worth of tests done in 2 weeks before i go to the heart doctor/surgeon(because now my heart is extremely bad This is also the doctor who took my mom(a 20 year diabetic)off her meds(and she wound up in the emergency room)and plenty of other stuff. My mom was pissed and called him an idiot in the ER and Anhalt didnt find out until 9 months later because he didnt read any of our reports Now hes refusing to send over my files to my new doc

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr.Anhalt and his staff are attentive and caring. This is a very professional office with a comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Anhalt is by far one of the best doctors not only in the county but in the state. he was extremely knowlegable, kind, and helpful. Anyone who doesn't use him as their primary care physician is a fool. Dr. Anhalt rocks!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

shows concern and keeps you informed on things.. will make sure you have the answers you need even if you don't ask the questions.. great office staff and nurses..makes seeing the doctor a good experience..

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Very helpful and concerned. Examination and case history was very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

Dr. Joel E. Anhalt's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Manistee, MI